Ratings for Dr. Sherrin Soliman

Dr needs to brush up on what meds are okay for breastfeeding moms. Hey dr, motherrisk is the fold standard. Look it up if you're unsure. Don't have a patient go without or give faulty advice about waiting 'a little while' after administration of a med to breastfeed. Please look it up properly. I went without a cough medication and was up all night long because she didn't have proper knowledge. My ribs are now killing me from weeks of coughing.

Submitted February 10, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Soliman! I found her very approachable and thorough even though she spent only a few minutes with me. It's a walk-in clinic people...if you're coming in with something complicated or serious, go somewhere else. Go see your family doc not to a walkin clinic where the waiting room is packed and don't go there with a big list of stuff to deal with. It won't happen.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I to had problems with Sherrin Soliman, as the other poster said she wouldn't even look at you, when I tried to ask here something, she seemed agitated, mean and for almost the entire time (50sec) I'm staring at the back of her head. My appointment lasted for less the 60 seconds.

Submitted March 13, 2014

I'm pretty sure I've just had the most awful MD experience yet. The clinic I went to had Dr. Soliman on staff. The staff was rude, but this is almost expected of busy walk-in clinics. The doctor came in without identifying herself, turned her back to me as she read the nurse's intake notes and did not even look at me while she spoke over her shoulder and printed a lab referral. She handed me the referral, still without looking, and said the clinic will call me if anything is abnormal. She did not examine, ask follow up questions, etc. Luckily I'm an RD myself and know the process of diagnosing or ruling out this disease; labs comprise about 25% of what she should've done as a competent MD. It's sad that as a single mother I've waited months to take the day off to address my health, just to have this negative experience. When I asked if she would be doing anything else, she appeared offended and walked out. She spent a total of 2 minutes with me. Such a disappointing lack of care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013