Ratings for Dr. Vinod Kurupath

Hello Everyone, In regards to Dr. Kurupath, I had the pleasure of having a consultation with him yesterday, 11/13/14 I have to say that being 55 years of age and meeting with my share of physicians that I was incredibly impressed with him. He not only took the time to read my blood work, but informed me of what it meant. I feel he placed himself in an tough situation with the big bosses as he not only authorized my prescription for the new Hep C cure which is quite expensive but informed me why. I have been declined twice before and was working unfortunately with an attorney on this issue. (Ugly and stressful but I felt necessary) Now, I will began treatment soon as the cure today is extremely promising with few side effects. Without going deeper, my kids were all happy that I didn't have to sell my home in order to get the medical treatment I needed. Dr. Kurupath, explained in a matter of fact tone that all folks should have access to treatment without having to sell their property, and this is what insurance is for. I thought the same but many doctors simply won't authorize expensive treatments, I am deeply thankful of my wife’s online research led me to Dr. Kurupath. Now I look forward to the day when after 35 years this awful disease will be cured. Thank you again Dr. Kurupath and best wishes, Kirk Giordano

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

good caring doctor ,to the point.does not push medications and has a holistic view

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Vinod Kurupath's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "94540" to "94545". Address has been updated from "None" to "27206 Calaroga Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15108871777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello Everyone, In regards to Dr. Kurupath, I had the pleasure of having a consultation with him yesterday, 11/13/14 I have to say that being 55 years of ag..."

November 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3667069'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014