Ratings for Dr. Arlene Goodman

My son had a skull fracture. I was a mess. Dr. Goodman helped my son get his life back. She knew exactly what to do each time he had a issue with his health. Today my son is playing basketball, riding his bike and has made it on the honor roll since he has returned back to school. Dr. Goodman has my #1 vote. By the way she will take as much time as you need and will answer every question my son or I had. She always made us feel at ease. Thank you Dr. Goodman!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Goodman treats sports related concussions for patients aged child into college (not very young children). She treated both my teens for their sports concussions - answers all questions, offers that you can send her email between appointments (which she responds to very promptly), and is very thorough. She will spend as much time as is needed for your child. She squeezed in appointments so that she would see both of mine at the same time so I would not have to keep coming back for appointments. One time I had to reschedule an appointment and she emailed me to make sure everything was OK. Her staff is great, too. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Submitted July 26, 2013