Ratings for Dr. H Luckhoff

35 years later and still extremely disappointed and angry. Went for rhinoplasty to remove a bump and came home with a skew, disfigured nose. Looks like too much was taken from the tip (which I didn't ask for - just asked for the bump to be removed) and filled with silicone which shifted immediately afterwards. Was told to rub it and not see another surgeon. It looks ridiculous and I've spent 35 years being ridiculed and in constant pain and in no way can I afford the cost of having it repaired. As a 19 year old I worked my fingers to the bone as a teller at a clothing store and also at a chemist over weekends, holidays and after school each day to scrimp every cent together for the op - what a waste of hard earned money and what a disappointment. I still feel heart-sore every time I see this hideous nose in the mirror. He's a nice man, just a pity with regards to the surgery I had then.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Hi everyone, where can I find more reviews and information on this surgeon? I can't find much on the Internet.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I have had 2 operations performed by Dr H. Luckhoff and I am 100% satisfied with both experiences. Would highly recommend Dr Luckhoff and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I ended up looking like a hag after this doctor operated on me. I had no wrinkles, just needed a slight tightening on on my jaw line, some scars taken off my eyelids and a growth from my nose. because of a previous operation. He sucked the fat off my face which I had nor asked for, worked on one eyelid, restructured my nose which I did NOT ask him to do & shortened it in the process, my face fell making me look 30 years older and I ended up with huge keloids behind my ears. He ruined my once beautiful face & had the audacity to say I looked the way I did because of aging. a few months after my operation. He promised to redo my nose then went back on his word & was extremely rude when I went back to his surgery for a consultation. I wish I had NEVER laid eyes on this person

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Every mail and sms was answered personally by the doctor and he was not a cut cowboy or money thirsty- he advised that I did not need all the procedures I thought and was honest. Lovely man!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014