Ratings for Dr. Domenic Gagliardi

Dr. Gagliardi and Dr. Claudia Machiella, are the best chiropractors in Woodbridge, ON!! I was a train wreck before my initial visit two months ago - left trap (shoulder) was higher than the other, dizziness due to vertigo and consistent tightness between the shoulder blades. As of today, I am more mobile and my dizziness has diminished. Both doctors are very compassionate about healing their patients and I am grateful for that. Thank you, Dr. Gagliardi, Dr. Machiella and the superb staff!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Gagliardi is the best chiropractor I've been to. I'm finally able to stop looking for a chiropractor who knows what he is doing! Not only is Dr. Gagliardi a skilled chiropractor with years of experience, he takes the time to warm up your muscles before he adjusts/manipulates your spine with heat and body work. This allows my muscles to relax and accept the adjustment and feel like I can go much longer between adjustments. I will always need chiropractic adjustments after an injury to my neck and shoulders in 2009 and I'm so grateful to have found one who is skilled and actually cares about the patient and not about the money. He also works in an office with many other stellar practitioners which is nice since it's a one stop shop! Thanks Dr. Gagliardi! Please stay in Vaughan!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013