Ratings for Dr. Spencer Chapman

My husband and I moved to Cobourg 3 years ago and wanted a local dentist. We have been seeing Dr. Chapman for less than a year. I had an issue on Christmas Day and called his emergency number which he answered to my surprise. I met him at his office Boxing Day at 9am. He spent an hour fixing my problem. I don’t think many doctors of any kind would be available on a holiday. I can’t thank him enough. Dr. Chapman is very professional along with his staff but also very friendly and pleasant. We are very happy that we chose Dr. Chapman to be our new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My family and I always receive the best care at this office from Dr. Chapman and his staff. I highly recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My family recently moved to the area and were searching for a new family dentist. After researching reviews and asking new acquaintances we found Lakeshore Dental. We are so happy we chose this office. Dr. Chapman is fantastic. He listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. He is very thoughtful and gentle while working on you. His staff are wonderful too. They treat you like family. So glad I found Lakeshore Dental.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

When I was a kid I hated going to the dentist. My kids can't wait to go. Dr. Chapman is fantastic with kids and so are his staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very happy with this office. Dr. Chapman and his staff are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Can't say enough about this office. Nice to find an office where the dentist does all procedures. No so called specialist fees for root canals or extractions. Dr Chapman patiently discusses all your needs. He is very gentle, and makes sure you are comfortable. His staff are top notch, very friendly and kind as well. This is the best dental office I have been to and I give it my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Chapman is excellent and so is is staff. I was recommended to this dental clinic by a co worker and I highly recommend this clinic to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to. Explains everything in detail showing your X-rays on a big screen. Very gentle during treatment. All the staff are wonderful they make your visits very pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had an amazing experience for my first visit to Lakeshore Dental! The staff right from my first phone conversation have been helpful, kind and very knowledgeable. Keri on the desk made me feel very comfortable when I arrived to relieve my anxiety. The hygienist was spectacular! Very gentle and thorough! Dr Chapman was great too! Explaining everything to me and showing me things I never knew were in my mouth!! 5 star for this office for sure! My family is all signed up to start and I totally recommend them to anyone! Good job Lakeshore Dental!

Submitted May 19, 2017

My kids love Dr. Chapman and his staff are fantastic too. I recommend this office to all my friends and family.

Submitted April 8, 2017