Ratings for Dr. Spencer Chapman

Dr. Chapman and his entire team are outstanding. His team is knowledgeable, compassionate, accommodating and empathetic. They do everything they can to make you comfortable. I would describe Dr. Chapman not just as a dentist but an artist as what he does. I have had more pain getting a filling at a different dentist than I had getting a root canal performed by Dr. Chapman and his team. I particularly love the level of detail that is provided in explaining what he is going to do. He treats his patients with the respect that they will understand the information, and I found having the information made the whole experience much less intimidating.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Great care at this office. Dr. Chapman and his staff are the best.

Submitted February 8, 2018

I very rarely give ratings but I am so pleased with this office I felt I needed to . Dr. Chapman does everything he can to make my visits pleasant. He gives the best freezing, very gentle and makes sure you are in no discomfort while having procedures. His work is top notch. The staff are very warm and friendly. You get the best treatment at this office. I recommend Lakeshore Dental to everyone.

Submitted January 31, 2018

My husband and I moved to Cobourg 3 years ago and wanted a local dentist. We have been seeing Dr. Chapman for less than a year. I had an issue on Christmas Day and called his emergency number which he answered to my surprise. I met him at his office Boxing Day at 9am. He spent an hour fixing my problem. I don’t think many doctors of any kind would be available on a holiday. I can’t thank him enough. Dr. Chapman is very professional along with his staff but also very friendly and pleasant. We are very happy that we chose Dr. Chapman to be our new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My family and I always receive the best care at this office from Dr. Chapman and his staff. I highly recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My family recently moved to the area and were searching for a new family dentist. After researching reviews and asking new acquaintances we found Lakeshore Dental. We are so happy we chose this office. Dr. Chapman is fantastic. He listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. He is very thoughtful and gentle while working on you. His staff are wonderful too. They treat you like family. So glad I found Lakeshore Dental.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

When I was a kid I hated going to the dentist. My kids can't wait to go. Dr. Chapman is fantastic with kids and so are his staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very happy with this office. Dr. Chapman and his staff are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Can't say enough about this office. Nice to find an office where the dentist does all procedures. No so called specialist fees for root canals or extractions. Dr Chapman patiently discusses all your needs. He is very gentle, and makes sure you are comfortable. His staff are top notch, very friendly and kind as well. This is the best dental office I have been to and I give it my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Chapman is excellent and so is is staff. I was recommended to this dental clinic by a co worker and I highly recommend this clinic to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017