Ratings for Dr. Michael Johnston

I really warmed to Micheal.. I felt confident. He has a great manner and is easy to feel calm in an uncomfortable situation. My op was almost 2 yrs ago - skin tag. ———Still bleeding to this day. Revisited 6 mths ago to convey concerns. Was advised to stay on Movicol & visit gastro firm. Issue of soft stool was not the Prob. After we spoke & I said there’s reactive bleed. Micheal said he’s never had any client feedback that their personal life had been impacted and, that I must be the first. (If not the only honest patient). In hindsight - I”d be asking frank & honest questions about your op or you’ll end up like me. By the way .... I was charged for my last visit to relay my concerns. .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

After four very uncomfortable months not responding to treatments Michael fixed the problem and exactly as he described after a few weeks progressive recovery the final result was 100% successful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Very approachable and caring. In good hands with this surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best doctor ever. Compassionate and caring. Will take the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015