Dr. Rami El Sebai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Absolutely wonderful experience. Beautiful and clean clinic and the staff are very helpful. I found Dr. Rami to be very knowledgable, caring and skilled. I saw him after I was told I had an infected tooth that had to be removed. I was terrified of the dentist. Dr. Rami was very patient with me. He explained my options. I chose to have my treatment under iv sedation. I had very minimal pain after my extraction and bone graft. I highly recommend smilecrafters to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Doctor Rami’s informative consultation convinced me that he possessed the knowledge and confidence to support my current as well as future needs. The courteous and attentive staff also add great customer care value to this practice. Initial feelings of anxiety greatly reduced and replaced with trust. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Excellent dental office. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Hygienists are thoughtful and cheerful to work with. Dr. Rami is a great dentist who obviously takes great pride in his work, he is very considerate of your comfort as a patient, so polite and relaxed, yet always very professional. I have found him to be very committed to patient/client care. I would most definitely recommend this dental office. Thank you Dr. Rami and staff for your great care!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Everyone is absolutely great and professional!!!! Office is exceptionally clean!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Rami and staff are wonderful and very friendly. Our entire family of 8 have been to see Dr. Rami, and we have all received excellent care. So far so good, keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Rami and his staff are very nice and efficient. Great office and great service. Would recommend SmileCrafters to all that are looking for a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Excellent service and experienced well trained staff. I’ve been taking my family since the MD opened his doors. The MD is safe and knowledgeable. MD practises dentistry with the most modern techniques. Having experienced many MD’s he is by far the most meticulous and detailed with your teeth and most importantly your over all health and well being!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

It is evident that Dr Rami cares a lot about his patients. He is detail oriented in his craft and makes you feel at ease by explaining what he is going to do. He personally follows up to make sure that you are doing okay after a major procedure. Punctual, Kind and Knowledgeable. His staff is also very caring. I highly recommend his practice!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Rami is an amazing dentist. I had two implants done with him and his work is incredible. Extremely caring and the staff were very attentive at every step of my treatment. So thankful to have such an incredible dentist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I'm so happy to have found smilecrafters. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. Dr. Rami did a gummy smile procedure and 8 veneers on my teeth. I love my new smile! Thank you for your attention to detail and the amazing work that you do.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University