Dr. Rami El Sebai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Absolutely wonderful experience. Beautiful and clean clinic and the staff are very helpful. I found Dr. Rami to be very knowledgable, caring and skilled. I saw him after I was told I had an infected tooth that had to be removed. I was terrified of the dentist. Dr. Rami was very patient with me. He explained my options. I chose to have my treatment under iv sedation. I had very minimal pain after my extraction and bone graft. I highly recommend smilecrafters to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Over 2 years ago I was hit by a car which left me with extensive face damage and I had to have facial reconstruction. Once my jaw was healed I was able to start my dental journey. This is where I was blessed to have met Dr. Rami and his wonderful staff. From the start I was treated with friendly and professional manners from everyone in the office. We all know how tough it is to deal with insurance companies but the staff goes above and beyond. I was required to have bone graphs, root canals and several dental implants to have my smile back. Dr. Rami and staff kept me informed and calm during every procedure, making sure I was comfortable with every surgery and explained the processes thoroughly. I do have a needle phobia which the Dr. and staff took in consideration during every visit. I can’t thank Dr. Rami and his staff for the amazing care I continue to receive. I recommend Dr. Rami’s office if you are looking for an atmosphere of caring professionals who get the job done with 100% satisfaction.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

I am a new patient and am very happy with the staff and the Dr. Very professional and state of the art office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. Rami and the staff are amazing. Chelsea is the one at the front I usually deal with and she is helpful and friendly everytime . Nicole the hygienist was amazing with my 6 month old son when I brought him in for my last appointment. Nice atmosphere right when you walk in the door till the minute you leave. I am using this dental office for my Invisalign procedure and everything has been smooth sailing so far . I would recommend this place for anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

By far the best dental office I have visited. They really care about their patients and do everything possible to make the experience an amazing one. I had a gum graft and an implant placed by Dr. Rami. I had little to no discomfort after. Dr. Rami even called me the night after the surgery to make sure I’m doing well and didn’t need anything. Thank you for all that you guys do! I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Staff are all very friendly, and appointments always start on time. The office has great available hours and are great at reminding when it's time for an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Truly and an amazing doctor !!! Terrific staff ! Wonderful office. Always looking out for your best interest. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Excellent experience! I highly recommend this dentist and dental office. Extremely professional. Very knowledgeable. Great staff. Nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I don't have enough good words to describe my experience at SmileCrafters and with Dr. Rami. He's a perfectionist in everything he does. I had a 4 tooth gum graft done to treat the recession I had. I had little to no pain after and the results are amazing. Thank you for the wonderful care you have provided me. I highly recommend you to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I have dental phobia.... and Elana made the process totally bareable.... I gave her a run for her money I'm sure... she walked through each step with me... No judgements just a happy calm environment. Dr. Rami did a great job too.... thanks guys. I'll be back

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University