Dr. Rami El Sebai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Absolutely wonderful experience. Beautiful and clean clinic and the staff are very helpful. I found Dr. Rami to be very knowledgable, caring and skilled. I saw him after I was told I had an infected tooth that had to be removed. I was terrified of the dentist. Dr. Rami was very patient with me. He explained my options. I chose to have my treatment under iv sedation. I had very minimal pain after my extraction and bone graft. I highly recommend smilecrafters to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I'm so happy to have found smilecrafters. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. Dr. Rami did a gummy smile procedure and 8 veneers on my teeth. I love my new smile! Thank you for your attention to detail and the amazing work that you do.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable and up to date on the best treatment options. Very happy with the results of Dr. Rami's work. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Amazing dentist, great experience. I put off having my wisdom teeth removed for over 10 years out of fear. After discussing it with Dr. Rami, he put me at ease and I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out last month. I was so happy with the procedure! Dr. Rami was caring and efficient, constantly checking in with me to see how I was doing. I've also had fillings, dental hygiene, whitening and a nightguard made at his office, and I've been consistently impressed with Dr. Rami and his whole team. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially to those who are anxious patients like myself!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Excellent dentist! I was put to sleep, had 2 implants placed and a bridge done to replace my missing teeth. Dr. Rami is absolutely fabulous. I'm so thankful for my new smile.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

An incredible and skilled dentist! I have seen numerous dentists in the past but my experience with Dr. El Sebai is beyond words. I needed an implant and he spent time explaining to me the procedure. The implant very well and I feel great! The office is very modern with Hi-tech equipment and great staff. Definitely check him out and visit his website! Thank you Dr. El Sebai for an amazing job and great professionalism!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Amazing experience! I needed to have 2 teeth extracted, bone grafting and 2 implants done. Dr. Rami was very thorough in his explanation and very patient with me. He pays attention to every detail and clearly cares a lot about the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a bad toothache and smilecrafters were able to accommodate me for a same day appointment. Dr. Rami is amazing. He pulled my tooth in no time and the recovery was very good with very little pain. He even called me the same evening to make sure I was doing ok. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I needed to have my wisdom teeth extracted. Smilecrafters was able to accommodate me the same week. I was put to sleep and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Very caring doctor and a great experience overall.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The best dental experience I have ever had. Having moved from out of town, I found all the staff at smilecrafters very friendly, accommodating and welcoming. The office is clean, modern and warm. I highly recommend Dr Rami to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University