Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Excellent dentist! I was put to sleep, had 2 implants placed and a bridge done to replace my missing teeth. Dr. Rami is absolutely fabulous. I'm so thankful for my new smile.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

An incredible and skilled dentist! I have seen numerous dentists in the past but my experience with Dr. El Sebai is beyond words. I needed an implant and he spent time explaining to me the procedure. The implant very well and I feel great! The office is very modern with Hi-tech equipment and great staff. Definitely check him out and visit his website! Thank you Dr. El Sebai for an amazing job and great professionalism!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Amazing experience! I needed to have 2 teeth extracted, bone grafting and 2 implants done. Dr. Rami was very thorough in his explanation and very patient with me. He pays attention to every detail and clearly cares a lot about the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a bad toothache and smilecrafters were able to accommodate me for a same day appointment. Dr. Rami is amazing. He pulled my tooth in no time and the recovery was very good with very little pain. He even called me the same evening to make sure I was doing ok. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I needed to have my wisdom teeth extracted. Smilecrafters was able to accommodate me the same week. I was put to sleep and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Very caring doctor and a great experience overall.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The best dental experience I have ever had. Having moved from out of town, I found all the staff at smilecrafters very friendly, accommodating and welcoming. The office is clean, modern and warm. I highly recommend Dr Rami to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Rami placed 4 implants for me, 2 on top and 2 on bottom, and completed the crowns on the implants recently. I am very satisfied with the overall experience. He's caring and guided me through the whole process. Absolutely great at what he does. There was minimal pain after the surgery and the implants took without any issues. If you are having tooth problems you won't regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Rami is an excellent dentist who was welcoming, incredibly knowledgeable, and clearly explained his treatment plan which went very well. The staff were kind and courteous as well. Overall, a great experience!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Rami is an exceptional dentist ,beyond excellent in every regard. His expertise, using the most sophisticated yet least painless methodods possible , his dedication to his patients' needs ,his consistently positive attitude and endearing nature inspire trust and confidence. Due to my disastrous dental history before Dr. Rami, I was a dentist's nightmare, overly emotional, irrationally terrified of the slightest pain, and highly vocal about it. Nevertheless,, Dr Rami cocnstantly treated me with extreme patience and respect. Thanks to his kindness and perseverance, I now have a complete set, both upper and lower, of beautiful implants.---- and in the minimal time possible! Amazing! He successfully saw me through all this where other dentists did not. Thank you so much Dr. Rami! !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had a consult with Dr. Rami for extraction of my wisdom teeth. I requested the surgery be done under Iv sedation. The experience was wonderful! I was very anxious before I came in. I remember walking in, seeing the nurse and the doctor and as soon as the Iv started I don't remember anything. I had almost no swelling and tiny bit of pain the first day after surgery but all the discomfort was gone by day 2. The follow up care is unbelievably good. Dr. Rami called me himself the night of surgery to make sure I was ok. I was also seen a week later for another check to make sure I was healing ok. I highly recommend Dr. Rami. He's very skilled and his bed sidemanner is great.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University