Dr. Rami El Sebai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Absolutely wonderful experience. Beautiful and clean clinic and the staff are very helpful. I found Dr. Rami to be very knowledgable, caring and skilled. I saw him after I was told I had an infected tooth that had to be removed. I was terrified of the dentist. Dr. Rami was very patient with me. He explained my options. I chose to have my treatment under iv sedation. I had very minimal pain after my extraction and bone graft. I highly recommend smilecrafters to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Rami and his staff were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and excellent at their respective jobs. I went to him for a second opinion on a diagnosis that I did not agree with from my previous dentist. Dr Rami explained what was required and completed the treatment that was best for ME. Would not hesitate to recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Have been very satisfied with the way the clinic works together, have been seen on weekends and holidays even boxing day to help me with me needs.Great confidence is Dr Rami knowledge and service.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Exceptional service , highly experienced with incredible service.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Went in for a second opinion after being diagnosed with “severe” TMJ. Dr. Rami is kind, personable, efficient and knowledgeable. Diagnosis no TMJ, quick fix with my bite. Stellar dentist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

An amazing amazing experience "every" single visit. They are your true community dentist with a heart. They take a lot of care in their service with their patients . Staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable with attention to customer service and ensuring everyone has a satisfactory visit. Dr Rami always put his patients first and is extremely personable. Thank you Dr Rami & team for the care that you have provided to us and our kids. We wish you and your team continued success - Mr and Mrs AB & BB

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Honestly by far the best dental experience I’ve ever had. Went to see Dr. Rami for a second opinion about 3 implants that I needed after a consultation with a prosthodontist and a periodontist. The consultation visit was very informative and the estimate given was considerably less than the two others I received and best of all is I didn’t have to be juggled around from one dental office to another to have my impalnt surgery and crowns. The surgery went very well with little to no pain after. The entire procedure was done in less than 90 minutes. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I have seen many dentists in my life but Dr El Sebai is an exceptional dentist. He is very knowledgeable and takes his work very seriously and with great pride. He was very aware of my situation and proposed an efficient solution that he implemented with great ease. The staff members in the office is very friendly and accommodating. I will go back to see him any time and encourage people to get treatment in his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Very caring professionals! Would highly recomend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Great Dr.Rami.Professional Doctor and know exactly what he is doing..Best Dr in GTA Ontario

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University