Ratings for Dr. Rami El Sebai

Absolutely wonderful experience. Beautiful and clean clinic and the staff are very helpful. I found Dr. Rami to be very knowledgable, caring and skilled. I saw him after I was told I had an infected tooth that had to be removed. I was terrified of the dentist. Dr. Rami was very patient with me. He explained my options. I chose to have my treatment under iv sedation. I had very minimal pain after my extraction and bone graft. I highly recommend smilecrafters to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The staff was friendly and informative. They answered all my questions and inquiries while also be professional about the process.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I always have a great experience with DR. Rami and his whole team :). They are all very comforting and highly knowledgeable. They always explain each step in your procedure so you are never left in the dark as to what they will be doing. Highly recommend this Dental office!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

I cannot begin to express what a great dentist he is and his staff is absolutely amazing very professional & as I have a extreme phobia of the dentist I can honestly say I don’t anymore such a thorough checkup can’t wait to bring my young daughter here as she experienced some major damage to her teeth so too illness so I am very confident that she will be very well taken care of I highly recommend this dental group to everyone !! Thanks so much Sandra & kylee McLaughlin

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Love this place! Everytime I walk in the place is clean and cozy staff always smiling ready to help and they always listen and full explain things thoroughly til I understand and very patiant .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I highly recommend dr. Rami and his team! You will benefit from prompt and high quality dental service, and a warm, friendly environment and excellent customer service! This is a professional dental clinic with a soul!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Staff and doctors are amazing and helpful. Great with my children and very patient and friendly

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr Rami is a fantastic dentist! Takes the time to explain everything to you and to give you options and he does amazing dental work! The staff are friendly and considerate. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

I am a Mom of 4 children between ages 9-3yrs. Dr Rami and his staff have been so great to our family. When selecting an office to work w, I consider the Dr, admin staff, location, accessibility. Each one of these factors gets an A+ from this family! Dr Rami patiently worked w my 6yr old while she pulled out her first tooth. He could have easily ripped it out, but instead he took an hr of his time and helped her through it. Chelsea and the other admin staff are amazing at organizing all our appointments and never seem to put off if I have to move an appt due to a field trip, illness etc. We have never had to wait for our appts. We are in and out, no time wasted. I highly recommend visiting Smilecrafters and getting to know the team that keeps your family smiling healthy!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I want to say thank you to Dr. Rami and his team for being very professional and welcoming to say the least. After 3 years of dealing with corporate dentist's and surgeons I'm so relieved I was referred to him. What a difference! I love that every appointment with Dr. Rami and the hygienists i am assured the best care possible. The office is very clean, and I am very impressed by the technology used. I highly recommend this office great staff that actually care you can really sense the professionalism

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr. Rami El Sebai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University