Ratings for Dr. Ravinder Sandhu

Dr. Sandhu is too good! He listens to everything you say and has very good bed side mannerisms..his office is always clean and tidy and the manager Navi is very sweet and knowledgeable she always squeezes people in if it's urgent. Great doctor!!!! Great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Sandhu has been my doctor for a long time now. He is thoroughly a professional. He is a very good doctor. Treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Sandhu has been my G.P. since I was a teenager. He has been there for me through some extremely difficult times. Such include: breaking the news of my diabetes, low thyroid, anemia, cancers (yes more than one!) to me. He is attentive and caring. Dr. Sandhu listens and then accurately prescribes the appropriate medicines. He does not gossip about other patients or his colleagues. This is a definite plus. Also, his demeanor is not cold. He goes above and beyond and advises you in a professional and respectful manner. He never makes his patients feel worse but encourages us to take care and to contact him if symptoms don't improve. I would definitely recommend him to new patients. He is extremely patient and that is a great attribute.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor is unethical, will write a doctors note for injury for extended periods of time for the most minor injury.

Submitted January 2, 2015