Ratings for Dr. Samir Datta

Dr. Datta has changed my life - he's extremely knowledgeable & helpful. He goes into great detail about everything/anything you need to know. Constantly putting countless people before himself & he's so polite too! I'm SO thankful I found such an AMAZING doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Datta is unreal. He is a wonderful human being & an exceptional doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains any & every detail relevant to a medical condition. Datta is friendly & highly attentive, he listens to his patients and inquires about every single comment made. He is approachable and his manners are fantastic. I am so happy to have found such a wonderful GP! I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank you! :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Long wait. But over all, hes an AMAZING doctor and explained everythig as he was going. So kind and reassuring!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

AMAZING!! I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Datta! Our son has had an awful year full of Doctor Appointments for multiple injuries and infections and he has been so incredible and always has our best interest at heart. Yes, sometimes you have to wait, but it is 100% worth it for the care that is received.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Awesome Dr. He has been my family Dr. for the last few years. My appointments are rarely on time but I know when he walks into the examination room he will not leave until all my concerns have been addressed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

In the three times we've gone to see him it has taken atleast an hour to get out of a waiting room and atleast another half hour before he is in the room. He is a good doctor but not great at listening to how you feel about things. Explains things thoroughly but at the same time speaks way too quickly and can be hard to understand. Always seems like he's in a rush to get out of the room as you can tell he is very busy. His reception staff is incompetent and recorded our most recent appointment as a check-up rather than prenatal checkup and screening results as specified which really complicated our last visit. If your time is important to you or have any sense of urgency I would not recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

He s not bad dr just takes forever to get in to appointments as well as talk through them. Explains things waaaaay to many times. Overall good just can't stand the wait that is at every visit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Doc is okay. Receptionists are wonderful & kind! His so called nurse is a doorknob! If you ever need to speak to her on the phone use little words & speak slowly! So frustrating...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Datta is an outstanding Doctor. I feel very fortunate to have such a competent and caring professional

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I've seen a lot of doctors both in Regina and other countries, and never have I met such a caring Doctor Dr Datta. He's a stand up guy who will go the extra mile for his patients. I agree with others that Dr Datta never rushes out the door. He's patient and thoughtful. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016