Ratings for Dr. Samir Datta

Dr. Datta was the best thing to happen to our family. We referred almost everyone we knew to him and they all love him. AppoIntents are usually behind, but that’s because he takes his time to not only explain things but to get to the bottom of any issues or questions you may have. If he doesn’t know he will find out and get back to you. We received multiple calls from him at home, which usually a Dr. never calls. He is truly a great human being and genuinely wants to help. Unfortunately he is leaving the province, which was definitely sad to news to hear. He will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

he is awesome and excellent he is our family doctor i know his dad and the whole family is a very good Health DOCTORS

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr.Datta is a one of a kind. This man is an amazing doctor and somehow an even better person. Truly cares about his patients and his work, and will go through every possible option to find the correct diagnosis. Sure the appointments might not be right on time but that’s because he is taking his time with each patient before you to make sure they’re satisfied and feel comfortable with what is going on. I am blessed and very relieved to have found a doctor like this.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very thorough to the point he repeats himself too much and falls behind his scheduling.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Great doctor with very good communication and bedside manner. Referral dept is slow however and reception is both rude and unhelpful. Much room for improvement there.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Datta has changed my life - he's extremely knowledgeable & helpful. He goes into great detail about everything/anything you need to know. Constantly putting countless people before himself & he's so polite too! I'm SO thankful I found such an AMAZING doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Datta is unreal. He is a wonderful human being & an exceptional doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains any & every detail relevant to a medical condition. Datta is friendly & highly attentive, he listens to his patients and inquires about every single comment made. He is approachable and his manners are fantastic. I am so happy to have found such a wonderful GP! I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank you! :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Long wait. But over all, hes an AMAZING doctor and explained everythig as he was going. So kind and reassuring!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

AMAZING!! I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Datta! Our son has had an awful year full of Doctor Appointments for multiple injuries and infections and he has been so incredible and always has our best interest at heart. Yes, sometimes you have to wait, but it is 100% worth it for the care that is received.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Awesome Dr. He has been my family Dr. for the last few years. My appointments are rarely on time but I know when he walks into the examination room he will not leave until all my concerns have been addressed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016