Ratings for Dr. L Morin

Aweosme, service...friendly and very helpful staff... budget friendly.. I even drive from victoria to go see Dr Morin..i couldn't find any place in Victoria who give me the services and the exam the way she does.. Good job Sooke office

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Seriously! I was reading the comment, and I'm shocked! Do you know How long dr Morin, is in business as a care provider in Sooke? Over 20 some yearS! Not a lot of people can say this, in Sooke. Why is she still here, because she knows how great her service is. I move from Germany many year ago, I Dr Morin always give me a exceptional service! Replacing nose pad at no cost, adjustment anytime I need then, even, she replace some part on my glasses who wasn't warranty anymore , at no cost! Of course , because of that, I always bought my glasses from her! And you know want, I'm on a budget, and the price of my glasses was in my budget! Never more. Do you realize how hard it is, to "play" against internet business? What make small private business so different is their service and quality product! By choosing to buy online, you make the conscience decision to give up those 2 things.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I had my eye exam here, and was happy enough with that, but then they did, of course try to sell me expensive glasses. I finally ordered glasses though Clearly Contacts and I suspect that the prescription is wrong, especially when a friend told me she recently had that same experience with her script. I went in to ask that they check the glasses for the correct script and was told I'd have to pay $55 for that + $35 to simply adjust the arms. I'm at a real quandary now: what can I do but return the glasses to Clearly Contacts & start again at a different eye doctor when I can afford to. I really recommend getting your eyes checked by someone who does not sell glasses. I think it's a serious conflict.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013