Ratings for Dr. Cecil Sturge

This doctor was incredibly rude & unethical when seen at a local walk-in-clinic. He refused to listen to any of my symptoms and within literally less than 10 seconds in office he told me I had a virus (without even knowing any of my symptoms which is interesting). When I attempted to present my symptoms & medical history which clearly indicated frequent bacterial throat infections, he proceeded to interrupt me, told me he wasn't going to argue with me. I noted I wasn't arguing in anyway but trying to share my symptoms which he was blatantly ignoring. He did NOTcomplete an examination, did not obtain any current symptoms or consider relevant medical history. His behavior was completely rude, ignorant and unacceptable. He didn't even begin to complete a medical assessment which would properly assess my condition but continued to rudely state "it's a virus" without providing any evidence to support this conclusion. I later received proper treatment & antibiotics which rapidly improved the bacterial throat infection but not before my health declined even further due to lack of proper treatment by Dr. Surge. I will never see this doctor for medical care again. The only reason I gave him a star is because this website requires that I give at least one star for helpfulness & one for knowledge in order to submit my rating. Clearly this doctor's service deserves 0 stars.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

In rated this doctor as unknowledgable because he sat in the office and argued with me that if my son was diagnosed now with luekemia he would not of passed away,he said the success is 90 % now and I said they told me the same thing when he was diagnosed but what doctor argues with a mother that has lost a son.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013