Ratings for Dr. Todd W. Adam

Wait times in Dr. Adam office is short. Beautiful office suites. Dr. Adam has very good bed-side manners. He is very cordial and kind. Dr. Adam performed breast augmentation on me in 2000. Before my augmentation I was naturally symmetrical, afterward I was not. For the next ten years I suffered with my blouses, t-shirts, etc., constantly being "pulled" down on one side as one of my breasts was bigger than the other. Over the years, I grew increasingly irritated at constantly having to adjust my shirts. Unbelievably, I returned to Dr. Adam about 12 years later for a breast life using the same implants. Now, after the breast lift, I am still uneven. Dr. Adam was kind enough, at my follow up visits, to advise me to adjust my bra straps to compensate for the unevenness. While that works until the bra fabric stretches (about an hour), it continues to be a source of contention and irritation. You be the judge.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015