Ratings for Dr. Michael Shery

Dr. Mike has been extremely helpful in our family.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Mike Shery has helped me through some very difficult times and continues to keep me on the right track. When I am down, he always knows how to lift me back up. I never believed in going to a Psychologist before and after going to him, it has saved my life, my marriage and my outlook on life. He is a great caring and understanding person that always makes time for me. I recommend him to anyone needing help, he is the one to help!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Having never gone to a counselor before I was a little apprehensive. Dr. Mike quickly put me at ease. He is laid back, friendly and jovial; much like a friend sometimes he lets me just vent. We then talk a little about the various topics that have come up and I am able to work through. He never pressures to speak about things that I am not ready to. He understands and accepts that we work through what is at hand and if the time comes we can talk about other things. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mike if you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere where you can talk through issues affecting yourself and your life and not some stuffy doc analyzing you and making you feel worse. He is a pleasure to communicate with.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Mike is very friendly, easy to talk to, compassionate, and listens to you before coming to conclusions. Dr. Mike has helped me cope with everything from custody to my financial issues. If you are looking for a friendly, relaxing non-doctor or hospital like setting I highly recommend Dr. Mike

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Mike is very caring and provides feedback that is so revealing, it hits you right between the eyes. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

VERY Helpful,always on time,highly recommended, provides lots of valuable feedback

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My fiance and I made an appt to see dr shery for premarital couseling and it was, quite possilby the worst, wierdest interaction I have ever experieneced. During the insurance information exchange, he acted like he couldnt hear us speaking. He interupted us constantly and leaned over us, so much so that we were leaning back in our seats. His appearance does not instill alot of confidence either, very unkempt and has a bad comb over. He does not do any of the insurance paperwork like he claims, he handed us the paperwork to fill out. We then decided he wasn't someone we could talk to and we asked for our insurance card back, he refused! He then started laughing like a crazy person and after an ackward couple of seconds, then produced the card. Very scary. If you are looking for an abrasive, possilbly confrontational therapist, then this is the therapist for you. otherwise...run!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Excellent doctor; provides lots of feedback and tells it like it is; does all insurance paperwork and is extremely helpful and provides clear advice and direction.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008