Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Shievitz

Has been treating me for years. Seeing him is like sitting down to chat with an old friend. Very, very funny and highly skilled in doing nerve blocks for me. Very efficient and kind. Glad that he is the one doing potentially dangerous blocks on me. Wouldn't` let anyone else lay their hands on me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have attended for biweekly nerve block injections for over 4 years for a chronic pain problem. Dr. Shievitz has always made me feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable and painful of situations. He has always made time for my appointments by squeezing me in during his personal lunch hours in order for me not to miss work. Dr. Shievitz continues to treat all is patients with kindness, humour, gentleness and respect. He continues to treat his patients well above the call of duty. He has improved by quality of life when no one else could. I hope the OMA acknowledges his extreme value to medical profession.

Submitted August 30, 2013