Ratings for Dr. Rob Martin

I was very pleases with Dr. Martin when i moved o the Fredericton area. He listens well and followed up on any questions i had. Very good bed side manners. I have recently moved to a new city. He refered me to another GI. I hope my new GI is half as cool as Dr. Martin

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Martin diagnosed my Crohn's in a confusing number of symptoms and his quick action saved me from very serious bowel surgery. His knowledge, interest and care have helped immensely in my recovery and learning to live with Crohn's.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Recently was seen by Dr. Matin for an intestinal scan and found him very interested, caring, knowledgable and respectful. His bedside manner second to none. I feel assured that I am in capable hands having him as a physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

had a colonoscopy...impressed by Rob's ability to listen to history and concerns and provide excellent advice pre and post scope..and I liked his sense of humour!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr, Martin made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. He is down to earth and easy to talk to as well as very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Martin. Very easy to talk to and explains things well. I have a lot of confidence in him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

He did 2 scopes on my teenage daughter and has seen her several times in his office. He explained everything to us and made her feel at ease. She likes him a lot and we trust him completely. He has found treatment that has really helped her health issues. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

So comforting and supportive! Really made sure that I knew my condition inside and out and help me deal with it properly! I would Recommend him to everyone:-)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Martin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. There aren't enough words to explain all he's helped me through. I would truly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014