Ratings for Dr. Rob Martin

He was very rude to my family that had met with him in his office.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Had a bad experience before so did not want a procedure done. He did not want to discuss other options. My own gp listened to me and told me to bring up my health concerns to him.....to no avail. A bit condescending.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I had a lot of anxiety about my symptoms and colonoscopy and Dr Martin was absolutely fantastic. He calmed my fears and explaining everything. Absolutely recommend! Hopefully I will see him in 10 years for my next one :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Doc Martin has been my GI doc for several years. I’ve had several complex medical issues and he’s been on top of them all. Nothing but great things to say.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Martin has been great, he is to the point and using wordings everyone can understand.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was very pleases with Dr. Martin when i moved o the Fredericton area. He listens well and followed up on any questions i had. Very good bed side manners. I have recently moved to a new city. He refered me to another GI. I hope my new GI is half as cool as Dr. Martin

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Martin diagnosed my Crohn's in a confusing number of symptoms and his quick action saved me from very serious bowel surgery. His knowledge, interest and care have helped immensely in my recovery and learning to live with Crohn's.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Recently was seen by Dr. Matin for an intestinal scan and found him very interested, caring, knowledgable and respectful. His bedside manner second to none. I feel assured that I am in capable hands having him as a physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

had a colonoscopy...impressed by Rob's ability to listen to history and concerns and provide excellent advice pre and post scope..and I liked his sense of humour!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr, Martin made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. He is down to earth and easy to talk to as well as very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016