Ratings for Dr. Carlos Manrique

I had my Z Lasik done in June 2017 for the military, best decision I have ever made. a ton of research proved Dr. Manrique and the staff there was the right choice. 1000% satisfied!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Manrique and is entire staff & team are top notch and super kind and caring! I am so thankful and feel blessed that I had Z Lasik with them. I had a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

My whole experience getting my lasik procedure was perfect. Starting with a clean and beautiful environment. To the staff that was very friendly and helpful. They made sure I was comfortable and was in very good hands. The procedure itself only took between 5-10 minutes. Dr. Manrique is also a very cool and funny guy. My whole experience throughout this whole process has been more than what I expected. Recommend Dr. Manrique to anyone out there.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Everything that went on with getting my lasik procedure at the La Cantera location was awesome. The employees were real friendly/helpful. Dr. Manrique himself was a really cool guy. The facility was really beautiful & had lots of signed sports memorabilia. They went over everything that I would experience & were correct about it. I would recommend getting lasik or other eye procedures by Dr. Manrique

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016