Ratings for Dr. Maha Wanes

Needed a new family doctor and went to the new patient interview. She was rude and unpleasant from the start. Never looked up from her laptop computer -gave the impression she did not want to be there. Very unpleasant. Disappointed because I was happy to have found a woman doctor. I told them to tear up my form saying I was signing on with her. Glad I did because I found a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Had dr wanes x 2 years now thanks to all the efforts she made to help me quit smoking because she cares

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Very disappointed with her care. She is not knowledgeable of general issues. Walked out if the patient room and walked down the hall while continuing on her conversation regarding my medical needs. Always feels very rushed. Very quick to refer you to someone else. Overall I have never been pleased with her since the initial new patient meeting.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Had her as a new pt , wow i think she right into through me asked for things and family issues that was ignored x years i think I"m on the right track finally!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Does not take the time to listen to your needs. Seems to make rushed decisions and passes the buck to other health care professionals; ie pharmacists, etc. Can NEVER EVER seem to correctly write a prescription. Would not recommend. Would probably look for a second opinion should hers be the only one available at the time.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013