Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Parrett

Awesome doctor! Sometimes a wait and hard to get in but well worth it. Highly recommended to my family & friends@

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

The Front Desk staff is completely unprofessional & inappropriate. The office is always so unorganized. They always have excuses & nothing ever gets done. I waited 3 weeks for my medicine & left several messages with staff & 2 messages with management. Good Luck getting a response. I don't trust them for my health care needs.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Parrett and nurse practitioner Dee Six misdiagnosed my daughter's knee for over a year. After months of office visits and a year of different pyhsical therapy, she was finally referred to a specialist and found that she had a torn meniscus. For myself, I was misdiagnosed for 3 months with abdominal pain and vomitting,(Dr Parrett even saying I had a pendicitis) I went to a specialist and found out that I had cysts on my ovaries again. I had surgery 15 years ago for the same condition. The doctors and members of the staff, "guess" at best for a diagnosis. I can't believe that they are allowed to practice medicine. They have wasted hours and hours of my and my daughter's time. Left us in unecessary pain for months, meanwhile paying co-pays for multiple unecessary office visits and physical therapy. They've robbed me of my time and money, things I can't get back. The staff is anything but knowledgeable, and the doctors are unfeeling robots.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I love this doctor. She is very patient, thorough and really cares about her patients. The staff are like family! I highly recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

I have had all good experiences with her. There is sometime quite a wait in the office, and the receptionists sometimes can be crabby and rude, but for the most part I liek this office and I am not looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Diane L. Parrett's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)