Ratings for Dr. David Cooke

Experience talks, surgery walks. After removing my hidden appendix, I feel like a new born 64 year old young man. Veyis Haydardedeoglu

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I was impressed with Mr Cooke in all ways after having an emergency midnight admission for a twisted bowel. His surgery and follow up were excellent and I found his manner to be professional and reassuring. A belated many thanks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

One of the best surgeons I have ever seen. Changed my life after suffering for so many years and no other doctors listening.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I had a groin hernia repair. (Laparoscopic repair) Dr Cooke did an excellent Job. Minimal pain and I have recovered quickly. He has great bedside manner. Am glad I chose him as my surgeon

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Already recovered less than a week after an appendectomy. Scars are very tiny and healing well. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He was pretty good, I thought he went over and above to help!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Terrible at communication. Did not remove gallbladder correctly which resulted in a bile leak. Also HBF stated his charges were excessive. Would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014