Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Lauzon

Dr. G. Lauzon is excellent .. prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, approachable and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I went to dr. Lauzon because I couldn't find another gp. She has been the most unhelpful doctor I have ever had. I went to her with the same issue over a period of a few years, as well as telling her the back story of the recurring issue. She constantly only offers bandaid solutions and never tries to get to the bottom of what might be causing this ongoing problem. Extremely unhelpful, and has a cold reception to her patients. Definitely will be looking for a new gp. Westgate wellness clinic is a horrible clinic with Dr and staff alike being stuck up towards their patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Lauzon's for about 12 years. She is very knowledgeable. Her hours are not the best for me so I sometimes see the other doctors at the facility.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Lauzon has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. She connects with her patients on a personal level to make sure you are getting the best treatment. I have suffered with mental health issues throughout my life and she has been, by far, the best doctor I have spoken to. She is one of the most intelligent women I know. Thank you for all you have done.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Lauzon is so good at what she does. She may not be overwhelmingly warm and fuzzy, but she is extremely smart and knows her stuff. I don't need my doctor to be my friend, I just want the best medical advice that I can get. She spent a lot of time with me discussing more than one concern, and even scheduled me for a follow up appointment during her lunch break. Overall, she's the best doctor I have ever had and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Lauzon is the best Doctors we have had. Dr Lauzon is attentive and you never feel rushed as you can sometimes feel with other Doctors.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Very patient and kind. I was really pleased with my visit. Her explainations we're clear.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I found Dr. Lauzon to be attentive, helpful and respectful of my intuitions about my body and the fact that there was a problem, then ordering the necessary tests to confirm my suspicions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Lauzon for years, as have my husband and daughter. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

She is very cold and unfriendly, also judgemental. She doesn't spend a great deal of time with each patient, sticking to the clock but also typically running late. She was often rude to me for the many years that I saw her, and made assumptions about my personal life until she finally (after 4 years) found out I was married and afterwards her attitude towards me changed. I have no idea why that should or would make a difference to how a doctor treats a patient. I'm glad that I have switched doctor's and get much better treatment now.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013