Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Lauzon

Dr Lauzon is so good at what she does. She may not be overwhelmingly warm and fuzzy, but she is extremely smart and knows her stuff. I don't need my doctor to be my friend, I just want the best medical advice that I can get. She spent a lot of time with me discussing more than one concern, and even scheduled me for a follow up appointment during her lunch break. Overall, she's the best doctor I have ever had and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Lauzon is the best Doctors we have had. Dr Lauzon is attentive and you never feel rushed as you can sometimes feel with other Doctors.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Very patient and kind. I was really pleased with my visit. Her explainations we're clear.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I found Dr. Lauzon to be attentive, helpful and respectful of my intuitions about my body and the fact that there was a problem, then ordering the necessary tests to confirm my suspicions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Lauzon for years, as have my husband and daughter. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

She is very cold and unfriendly, also judgemental. She doesn't spend a great deal of time with each patient, sticking to the clock but also typically running late. She was often rude to me for the many years that I saw her, and made assumptions about my personal life until she finally (after 4 years) found out I was married and afterwards her attitude towards me changed. I have no idea why that should or would make a difference to how a doctor treats a patient. I'm glad that I have switched doctor's and get much better treatment now.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Modest approach to medical treatments so doesn't readily push pills but she won't explore suggestions made by the patient about their own symptoms. She seems a bit rushed when you have an appointment and sticks to the 10 minutes. She also sticks to the test result numbers even if the symptoms are there. She's friendly and really tries her best but her office (Continuum Health) has gone corporate so she's lost the ability to do the job she trained for well.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013