Ratings for Dr. Nasser Adib Zaki

I've got a call from the secretary the morning of my appointment to telling me that the doctor would be away for 2 weeks...this is a lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Great staff, very knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Zaki knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Best doctor in Toronto. Saved my life, and never charged extra for paperwork.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Zaki is an outstanding doctor with a very compassionate heart. He makes me feel welcome, listens to my concerns before asking his questions. I am very impressed with his professionalism and very high moral ethics. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Zaki has excellent bedside manner. As sharp as anyone I have encountered. The world could use more Doctors like this fine Sir!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very good knowledge We went to toronto. western hospital they missed My DVT Dr.zaki act fast and saved my life

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The best ever a great doctor He pulled me out of depression His staff are good Very helpful

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent knowledge he was able to adjust all my 2 kids immunization. Very respectful refuse to charge us for paper work. We respect and love him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Zaki is possibly the only doctor in town who knew what I had after I want to 3 different doctors before me who had now idea

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I first encountered Dr. Zaki at his Lakeshore clinic location. I was impressed with his manner, knowledge and sensible care. I asked if I could be a "regular" patient and he took me on. I now go to his College Street clinic/office and after seven years I remain bot a patient and big fan of Dr. Zaki.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017