Ratings for Dr. Nasser Adib Zaki

Dr. Zaki is an outstanding doctor with a very compassionate heart. He makes me feel welcome, listens to my concerns before asking his questions. I am very impressed with his professionalism and very high moral ethics. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Zaki has excellent bedside manner. As sharp as anyone I have encountered. The world could use more Doctors like this fine Sir!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very good knowledge We went to toronto. western hospital they missed My DVT Dr.zaki act fast and saved my life

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The best ever a great doctor He pulled me out of depression His staff are good Very helpful

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent knowledge he was able to adjust all my 2 kids immunization. Very respectful refuse to charge us for paper work. We respect and love him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Zaki is possibly the only doctor in town who knew what I had after I want to 3 different doctors before me who had now idea

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I first encountered Dr. Zaki at his Lakeshore clinic location. I was impressed with his manner, knowledge and sensible care. I asked if I could be a "regular" patient and he took me on. I now go to his College Street clinic/office and after seven years I remain bot a patient and big fan of Dr. Zaki.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Zaki is pleasant but not very helpful. Easily confuses things. When we came with our 1.5 year old baby first time he said his immunization is up to date. In a week we learned at our childcare that in fact he is missing a few vaccinations. So we scheduled another appointment. Dr. Zaki made our son a shot and said that his vaccination is good now until he turns 2 years. Ok, guess what, next time we visit Dr. Zaki in a week for 18 months check up he suddenly decides to give our son another shot. Dr. Zaki promised us to make several referrals but we did not hear back regarding any of them. Waiting times are ridiculous. Even when with a scheduled appointment we had to wait for almost an hour before Dr. Zaki came to see us. Last time I came during walk in hours. After 1 hour I was told l might need to wait 45 min more or longer, so I left. I'll better go to patients network where typical waiting time is 20-30 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent doctor great experience Take his time much better than UHN doctors

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Knowledgeable and compassionate. I left his office feeling better.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016