Dr. Ronald Binetter

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Binetter

Have visited 3 Drs before having my surgery with Dr Binetter ,,, awesome !! A people’s person

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I researched and interviewed several doctors before having my lasik and chose Ron. Years later, I chose him for my cataract operation. And I'll choose him again next time. Plus I've referred two patients to him. We're all happy.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I had my lasik eye surgery with Dr Ron Binetter, and it was the best thing I had ever done, I wish I did it sooner. The whole procedure was so quick and easy and recovery was better than I imagined. The staff were lovely, especially Dr Binetter, he made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I have already recommended him to all of my friends and family who want lasik eye surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Binetter was very patient and took his time to review my case. I came to him for a second opinion. He was very clear in his explanation of my problem and answered all my questions so that I could understand the issue. I did not feel pressured and have decided to change to him as my permanent eye doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Have been seeing Dr Ronald Binetter over the course of 7yrs for both glaucoma and later cataracts. Was referred to a Macquarie St specialist to address the glaucoma as it worsened and in referring me back to Dr Binetter for cataract surgery commented on him being unbeatable when it came to cataract removal

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

RIP OFF. For about 30 minutes with the doctor getting "professional" advice, we were charged $640.00. The persnickety secretary was very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Ronald Binetter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As well as being a pioneer in sutureless cataract surgery and foldable lenses, Dr Ron Binetter was one of the first eye microsurgeons to be certified to perform LASIK in Australia. With a unique mix of expertise, experience and international reputation, Dr Ron Binetter is the figure behind the Binetter Eye Centre, a leading eye clinic with consultation rooms in North Sydney, Canberra and Hamilton East. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in eye surgery, Dr Binetter is a specialist in Cataract, lens implantation and laser eye surgery. He has personally performed more than 23,000 LASIK procedures and over 15,000 cataract and lens-Implant procedures.

• English

• University of New South Wales (Grad. 1981)

• Cataracts