Ratings for Dr. Ronald Binetter

I researched and interviewed several doctors before having my lasik and chose Ron. Years later, I chose him for my cataract operation. And I'll choose him again next time. Plus I've referred two patients to him. We're all happy.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I had my lasik eye surgery with Dr Ron Binetter, and it was the best thing I had ever done, I wish I did it sooner. The whole procedure was so quick and easy and recovery was better than I imagined. The staff were lovely, especially Dr Binetter, he made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I have already recommended him to all of my friends and family who want lasik eye surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Binetter was very patient and took his time to review my case. I came to him for a second opinion. He was very clear in his explanation of my problem and answered all my questions so that I could understand the issue. I did not feel pressured and have decided to change to him as my permanent eye doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

RIP OFF. For about 30 minutes with the doctor getting "professional" advice, we were charged $640.00. The persnickety secretary was very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017