Ratings for Dr. Loretta Deuble

Amazing GP, Loretta is one of those doctors who will try to get to the bottom of your concerns and find you a solution or path to resolution for any health issue. Often a good sign of a good doctor is they run late, I just prepare and never mind waiting as I know she is going to give me the same time as she has given others. Intelligent, caring, down to earth and relatable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Loretta is one of the most genuine and caring doctors I have ever been to. She has always been proactive about supporting my health care. She is kind, empathetic, reasoned and professional always. She has always been excellent at dealing with mental health issues.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Deuble was my GP for my first baby. She was amazing, kind and gave sound practical advise. I felt very lucky having found her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Most helpful doctor or GP I have seen, and I still use her even though I don't work nearby anymore.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Thorough, kind, compassionate, knowledgable and an amazing GP. She does run a little late for afternoon appointments but I think this is because she is thorough and spends time listening and questioning and I'd prefer to be a little late and well looked after than rushed out the door before the next appointment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Deuble is a wonderful GP. Very thorough, kind and listens. She always follows through with results and I am very confident in her care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Thorough, kind, caring and diligent. Practice runs very efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013