Ratings for Dr. Gary Jansen-Bosman

Dr Bosman is amazing...he takes time with all his patients and really cares about his patients. My whole family goes to him. I just had a baby and i went too my paed and i just didnt feel comfortable. I now take my baba to him and he loves him. Takes all the time in the world with him and still plays with him too. Dr Bosman will also phone you at night with results himself. Hes really the best Dr iv ever had...

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The best doctor ever. He is very thorough, a great and friendly guy, and really cares about his patients. Best family MD a person can ask for. Just be prepared to wait for him a little when you have an appointment, the reason for this is because he makes sure each patient is cared for in the best way. I dont stay in Kempton Park anymore, but I gladly drive through for my med appointments as I do not want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Gary makes time for his patients, never rushing through an appointment. Every diagnosis followed by treatment has been spot-on.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Gary has a passion for people.Always friendly and he makes each patient feels that he or she is his only patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Gary has been our family GP for over 10 years. He is the best of the best! I'm extremely scared of doctors, he always puts me at ease, he studied psychology & understands people, plus he knows what he is doing! I cannot recommend him more!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Bosman-Jansen is amazing. Such a caring doctor who treats you with such amazing concern and knows your name and remembers your family. He really loves the job and the people he treats. Excellent!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

The most amazing GP ever! I have moved out of the area but still drive 60km to see him. Children love him too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Gary Jansen-Bosman is beste dr. Very caring, and proffesional.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Excellent doctor, I am with him for over 17 yrs. With him you are not a number you are a person and he treats all his patients with utter respect; honour and really do care. He's knowledge is amazing and one thing stands above all compliments and that is that he never give up, he will find the problem (and know when his patients need more direct line of attention i.e. need to go to a specialist). He is very honest, and he takes pride in his line of work - he's got a real passion for people and the medical environment. He certainly walks more than seven mile's with his patients. I recommend him way above a lot of doctors, specialist that I encountered with in many-mmany years. He is highly professional and one in a million...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013