Ratings for Dr. S Mazaheri

Dr Mazaheri listens and cares. She is punctual and has a no-refusal policy for children if they need to be seen that day. I appreciate her thoroughness as well and "whole person" approach. Happy to have her as my doctor and the doctor for my children!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

We have had nothing but excelent service from the minute we walk in the door till you walk out.We have never been happier since we changed doctors and began to see her.She is very concerned about your well being and beleaves in getting to the bottom of what is wrong with you no matter what it takes or which test you require to find out.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Mazaheri inspires trust and confidence. She listens well and communicates well. Skilled in her profession as a medical practitioner, she is also a warm, open and intuitive being. I am so happy she has come to the Comox Valley and takes care of those of us blessed to call on her when we need her guidance. Judith MacKay

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013