Ratings for Dr. William Charles Pegg

Best family doctor ever! He is very soft spoken and informative. No matter how small my problem is, he takes the time to listen. The best thing I love about Dr William Pegg is that he always make eye contact. And that make me trust him as a person and as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I find Dr. Pegg very professional, informative, and thorough. He actually listens to me, and provides me in-depth explanation. I like his soft-spoken nature. Unlike many other doctors, he is not intimidating and dismissive. If you have 20-minute appointment, he will spend those 20 minutes with you. Having him as my family doctor, I feel secure. I wish all doctors are like Dr. William Pegg. Likewise, the receptionists, nurses, everyone at Unison (Keele and Rogers) are very friendly and helpful. They are like my family. I have immense respect and gratitude for everything that they have done for me and my family. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013