Ratings for Dr. Margaret Booth

Dr Margaret Booth delivered myself and my sister and will now be delivering my baby! Margaret is the best in her field. She is direct in her advice and I always leave feeling like I am in good hands. Every appointment she gets straight to the point doing what she does best - Gyn and Obs! No sugar coating and as stated below no chit chat. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Went and seen Dr Booth today! Can't thank her enough, Extremely throughough and compassionate to her patients. Explained every procedure & gynecological concern with vast knowledge & experience. Rooms were very clean and Equipped, Receptionist was friendly and talkative. Made me feel welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This woman is so rude and patronising ! I left her surgery and immediately made an appointment with another gyno who has a good reputation. There are $200 I will never see again.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Really excellent doctor, very knowledgable but direct. Not into chit chat or things outside medical aspects of pregnancy. Reception staff great but midwife (Leigh) bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired- especially for first time mothers.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015