Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Sullivan

I saw Sullivan three times and he was never in the room more than two minutes each time. He is rude and a liar also. The last time I saw him he told me that he has dismissed me the last time he saw me then he said in a mocking manner "Don't you remember?" When in fact the last time I saw him he gave me two trigger point injections in my back and, again, was in the room less than two minutes. He should NOT be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I left in tears! This man has a way in making you feel lower than dirt!!! Im looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Sullivan is so arrogant and unsympathetic his MD must mean ( to him) Minor Deity. At my last visit in February he kept talking over me and I finally said " I have things to tell you. He got up, slammed my file closed and dismissed me from SE Pain saying I had " disruptive" behavior. I had a perfect record with them. He was taking my meds down to a level that left me in pain 24/7. This man has no business caring for a dog let alone a human being.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I felt so belittled and depressed after seeing this so called doctor. He is arrogant and nasty. He will not listen to anything you have to say. My spouse will not even go back with me anymore she said he was so hateful and has no compassion. We timed him every time I saw him and he is in and out in 2 minutes. I have been going here for over 5 years but Im looking for another Doctor now so I can leave. They are now cutting everyone back on their meds because of the CDC. They should not make it a blanket law but treat each one on an individual basis. Don't waste your time here If you want a doctor that really cares about your level of pain. This man should pursue something else.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Sullivan is extremely arrogant & uncaring! I have never met a dr. so selfish & wanting to show his authority as a dr. He could care a less what I as a patient was feeling like. He wanted to talk over me & let me know that regardless what I had to say he was the dr and he was not listening to me nor caring about my feelings. He was not empathetic nor compassionate. With a dr. who has a heart that cold, he should not be in the healthcare industry. He definitely should not be in the field of trying to help people dealing with pain when you don't believe they're in pain. I have never been a drug abuser. I'm a professional. I can't believe how you have left me feeling so low, hurting, & helpless. However, I know there are other doctors who do care and I plan on finding them!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

When I went to see this particular Pain Management Dr. I had high expectations in finding some relief for my medical condition. I found his attitude to be blase', demeaning, uncaring, non-compassionate, and even a little intimidating when he asked a question in which I answered and then retracted it once I fully remembered the time frame, his tone was very agitated with me. I rely on Physicians to have compassion and professionalism to treat me with respect and dignity, their hypocratic oath is "first do no harm" and I felt emotionally harmed, defeated, dismissed, and depressed after my visit with Dr. Sullivan. I would not recommend this particular Dr. to a goldfish let alone another human being. I hope in the future he goes back and reevaluates himself and finds some way to overcome that attitude or arrogance that he had with me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013