Ratings for Dr. Maria Maingot-Douketis

Great doctor, extremely thorough and patient. I switched from another doctor a few years ago and can appreciate how much better she is.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am her patient since few years and she has always been very professional. She understands patients and prescribes medicines that best suit and are necessary for treatment. She listens attentively and discusses ways to get back to good healthy lifestyle:

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have lived in many countries of the world , have yet to come across a doctor as thorough as her !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

This is a doctor who truly cares about her patients. I have been seeing her for about four years and I have recommended her to others. She is patient, attentive and very thorough. Wait times are usually very short and she takes the time to apologize if she is running late with other patients. She also says thank you for waiting. I and my family feel completely safe in her care. I could never say enough about her. I might soon be moving away from Scarborough and one of my greatest concerns is that I might not find another family doctor to replace her. I have had some really unimpressive experiences with others and so I value her compassionate professionalism even more.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013