Ratings for Dr. Tomi Prvulovic

First time as patient of Dr. Prvulovic. Him, the Nurse, and the receptionist were wonderful to me. Very nice and polite people, I didn't have to wait for more that 10 min. The Nurse took Her time, asked me any possible question, no rush, no bad attitude. Dr. Prvulovic listened to all my comments very careful, checked me very well, and later explained everything. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

My experience with Dr. Prvulovic has been excellent. He was very professional and caring as he evaluated my symptoms. I brought him previous MRI images, he reviewed them with me in a comprehensive manner pointing out areas of concern; and then he ordered new, more current images. On my second visit he reviewed new images, conducted an exam, and discussed treatment options. I was scheduled for a procedure with in 1 week! The procedure went beautifully, and I felt as if he was very personally attentive which reassured my pre procedure nerves. I highly recommend Dr. Prvulovic!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

حاول شوف اكتر من دكتور يساعدني في الام والوجع في ظهري وارقبتي لم أجدادي دكتور لآل هزا الدكتور فعلنا انقظني من الام وانا انصح كل واحد ينهب الي هزا الدكتور وتشوف الفوق الآن الحمد الله تمام كنت امشي علي العكازه الآن لآل حاجه الي العماره الحمد الله وانصح كل انسان ينهب الي هزا الدكتور تامي وانشر تريسي. وهيه أفضل من اي من اي نشر وشكرا الي الدكتور تامي مع الشكر الجزيل الي الدكتور تم

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor. We appreciate that he doesn't rush to rush to over treat.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Tomi Prvulovic is a competent, reliable, caring and knowledgeable doctor who not only explains the problem but offers solutions to eliminate both the problem and the pain. I have been debilitated by lower back pain for over 6 years. The last few years the pain progressed to the point that standing and walking was evaluated by how many steps will it take to complete the task and was the task worth that degree of pain. In two visits Dr. Prvulovic significantly reduced my pain and has explained in detail what the problem is and the future steps that should eliminate it. Dr. Prvulovic is an outstanding physican, and he has assembled a fantastic staff who truly helps their patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Absolutely one of the best doctors out there! He's very patient, listens to my concerns and provides his expert advise. He is treating me with a tough injury to recover from and I'm thankful that I found him. The office staff is wonderful and very accommodating with urgent requests.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Love dr p always helps my pain and has answers for all my problems

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Great knowledgeable doctor and the staff is just great, they all are very compassionate

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Great doctor! He took the time to truly evaluate all the complicated issues associated with my neuromuscular pain care and helped me get back to work. I am better able to manage this pain crisis without ever using NSAIDS or narcotics which can have scary life changing severe side effects. He found alternatives that work. I strongly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Prvulovic.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I've been with Dr Prvulovic a few years now and have always been treated respectfully,professionally and get the utmost care,he n his staff are compassionate n always understanding in dealing whatever problems I have,and help me get the help I need. He n his staff by far are the best n recommend him to anyone who wants top care!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016