Ratings for Dr. Adele Cormier

She is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. She is not friendly and does not care about her patients at all. She is not approachable and I do not trust her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Had the unfortunate luck to get her as a "Doctor " twice at an after hours clinic. Both times she diagnosed me wrong. I ended up so sick with pneumonia I had to take a week off work, couldn't even get out of bed. Her diagnosis was, "It's viral". Good luck to the other poor souls in her care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Adele is a great doctor she truly cares about her patients well being

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She is an amazing doctor! I am fortunate she took over my previous doctor's practice, Jaswinder Bhalla. She wasn't that great of a doctor. Dr. Cornier is very helpful and she will let you make decisions on treatments that work best for your condition. She isn't pushy and won't decide for you like other doctors sometimes do. She's really nice and fresh out of medical school, so she is familiar with the latest treatments which is a plus! :)

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Adele Cormier is the best of the best! I am so fortunate to have her as my family doctor! Young, Very Smart, Attentive, Thorough and the best "bed side manner you can expect". As a male of 56 years of age I feel assured that if for some reason I should end up in hospital I will be well looked after! I can assure you that any negative comment made about her requires a further explaination. I can only presume that these individuals had other concerns on their minds prior to seeing her! Again, if you have the opportunity to see Dr. Adele Cormier you can rest assured you are in very good hands! I for one, consider myself to be very fortunate to have her as my Family Doctor! Thank you very much Dr. Adele Cormier!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Cormier was at an after hour clinic when I saw her and it was the most terrible service I have received from a doctor. She had to google some medication to know if they were compatible with breastfeeding.. every question we asked, she would answer with ...mmm... im not sure... let me check that... would go on the computer and come back with no real answers for us. The appointment ended with her prescribing an antibiotic for me which my husband then asked if that one was compatible with breastfeeding which she responded by saying... mmm.. its not the best but I cant think of nothing else to give you... ?????????????? Did not take my temperature, or checked my Csection cut to rule out infection.. Just horrible.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

This doctor saw me in the emergency room at the hospital a few weeks ago. I was a lot sicker than I had realized. She immediately brought in a respiratory specialist & I was put into an induced coma for 3 days. Thanks to her quick thinking, I got another great doctor and I was lucky enough to survive. I have gotten better quite quickly. Dr. Cormier has agreed to take me on as a new patient. Lucky for me she just acquired a practice one week after I went into the hospital. Have a follow up appointment with her next week !!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Since my former family doctor Jaswinder Bhalla took sick leave with no definitive date of return Doctor Adele Cormier is filling in her position at least until into the early New Year of 2014 I'm told. I think she's an awesome family doctor. Very compassionate, attentative, and concerned about her patients ailments. I'm not one whom normally bothers to go out my way to write these things being a late 50's year old male patient stricken with various illnesses. Can't say enough comments on the positive and believe it would be honored privilege to have a family physician such as her. Chris F. Moncton, N.B.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013