Ratings for Dr. Orla Dunne

The best doctor i have had ,she took her time to listen and to inform me of my medical issues and she had a personality unlike many doctors. she will be missed .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Totally agree with the comment below. She is the only reason I came back to Medi Centre, as I also don't feel welcome by the reception. Orla is great and will be missed by many, but best of luck to her - she deserves the best.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Skeptical and critical approach, doesn't act like she knew everything. She was always looking for a solution, getting to the core of the problem. I'm so upset she has left the Midleton MediCentre and I'd rather recon she was "helped" with that decision. The practice is in constant "game of importance" between the Reception and the GPs, where the reception staff has some sort of god complex putting themselves before the patient and the doctor. I'm often getting an impression whenever I call the MediCentre that I'm not really welcome there, and why did I call them at all! Getting prescriptions on time or begging for my own blood test results is hysterical, why would I need a doctor's permission for it, it is my blood, not GP's. Get your stuff together Midleton MediCentre as you have lost a great doctor recently...Shame!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

The reason that this doctor's timing of appointments is pretty awful is because she is an awesome doctor who takes as much time as is needed for each and every patient. I don't mind waiting upwards of two hours past my appointment, when I know that it will result in the best personal care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

The best you can get!Dr Orla changed my life ...for the best! Thank you so much, Roberto C. Midleton

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013