Ratings for Dr. Iris Radev

Very comprehensive medical assessments and education for my health issues. makes very appropriate referrals and follows up and informs me of my test results ASAP. A very good listener.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr Radev has been my family doctor for over 2 years. She is always willing to listen to my concerns and follow the necessary steps to figure out what is going on. Her clinic is often busy, but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr Radev compassionately and expertly cared for our brother during his last 2 years. She always went the extra mile to obtain every possible assistance for him and we were particularly grateful for the extra effort keeping his family informed.

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Radev has been my family physician for almost a year, and her knowledge and determination to get to the cause of symptoms is impressive. She has provided clear explanations and recommendations. She is also diligent about obtaining referrals to quality specialists when needed. I consider myself very fortunate to have found such a talented and attentive physician.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor with an arrogant and condescending manner this is the one for you. This doctor does not encourage input or questions from the patient. When I requested a colonoscopy procedure due to my age and family history Dr. Radev's response was quite negative. I was verbally chastised and given a lecture on the B.C. guidelines for receiving this procedure. During another visit to this doctor I requested an X-ray on my hand. I had suffered a serious injury that had required emergency room care. Dr. Radev did not examine my hand or ask any questions regarding the injury. Following each visit to Dr. Radev I was left with the unpleasant feeling of being dismissed and as if I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Our experience with Dr. Radev is diametrically opposed to that of “costochondritis reviewer”. Sept. 23 2013 my husband went to the ER with severe back pain. Dr. Radev was on duty, and after reviewing his x-ray ordered an immediate CT scan. He had a very rare condition other practitioners would have missed. We have had sub-standard care for the past 20 years. She also ordered a biopsy of a growth on his shin. It was a cancer that could have been prevented, if it had been dealt by his previous doctors. Dr. Radev is tenacious when it comes to getting to the root of a difficult illness. She is a kind and caring physician who will phone in the evenings to see how we are doing, and to answer our questions. On our last visit, she worked through her lunch hour. I would highly recommend Dr. Radev, I have no qualms in referring my friends to her. She is now our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I just learned from my chiropractor that she thinks I have Costochondritis (and have had for over a year so it's chronic and hurts to breathe on most days), when I went to see Dr. Radev, she didn't even examine me and just told me that it will get better on it's own and proceeded to lecture me about finding a new career. She wasn't even listening to me as I had to repeat myself several times and she still didn't seem to get it. I didn't come for a job search or career consultation and to be treated like I was stupid and hadn't thought of any of that already. I went to see her because I have tried everything, applied for every job in any field I could physically work and was out of options. She was completely useless and rude and a few months later am still suffering.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Both my husband and I saw her at a drop-in clinic run by my husband's regular doctor, who was not available. We were both impressed with how thorough yet efficient she was.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013