Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Sladen-Dew

This psychiatrist makes it a habit of dating ex-patients which is against the rules of the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Although reprimanded by the college in 2015 he continues to flaunt their rules and prey on the vulnerable. Women, beware!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I have known Dr. Sladen Dew for many years. My experience in working with this man has been amazing and owe my anxiety free state of mind to his expertise. Dr. Sladen Dew took my past trauma and assisted me in transforming it into a strength as he has reminded me of my courage to move forward. This man is truly the most compassionate and aware human being that I have encountered.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

This psychiatrist lacks empathy, and knowledge about trauma, abuse and PTSD, which he exacerbates through misdiagnosis. He seems to have no conscience about hurting others, and making the trauma worse. I understand the majority of his professional life has been work with drug abuse. He should limit his practice, and his role at the Hospital to this expertise and stay out of areas where he can (and has) done tremendous harm..

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Someone who can and does actually help. Can't say enough.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I think he genuinely cares about his patients. He is super qualified, and takes the time to connect and understand. He also appears to be very careful and thoughtful before prescribing medications. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

The doctor was very helpful giving support during a family crisis

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012