Ratings for Dr. Eldor Brish

Had stimulator implanted into spine. Works great! 5/5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Excellent doc. My pain is much improved after I had two injections. It's been over 6months since my last / second epidural and still doing great. Saw dr B for my follow up appointmentt this week and I'm still doing so much better compared to before injection and so I'm glad we chose this treatment option rather than surgery. Will definitely be coming back if pain ever returns again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Excellent care. Neck and arm pain considerably better after two injections. Very thankful! Tyler tx

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Patient and caring doctor. I have been seeing Dr Brish for past few years. Dr Brish has not only improved my pain levels but also my functional level and ability to enjoy life and do the things I want to do or need to do have improved considerably. He is treating me with a combination of medications and when I have a pain flair up or when the pain becomes resistant to the medications we do an injection which typically gives me about 18-20 months of relief.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Very informative regarding my shingles pain. Explained treatment options. I decided to proceed with a nerve block which dr Brish performed in the procedure room. My pain was significantly better almost immediately after the injection. Saw him for my 3 month follow up today - basically will just call for a repeat inj if my pain ever comes back.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I was hurt in an accident,which as lead to multiple Doctors,Injections, and 3 major Back surgeries. Looking back on everything, I find myself wishing that I had found Dr. Eldor Brish only sooner. I am not a fan of Doctors, more based on not getting the results I have been desperately seeking. Dr Brish in the few months I have been seeing him, has produced more results then the multiple surgeries. I have had injections before, but did not really felt a great benefit from them. For the last month, I have struggled to even walk 100 feet, without immense pain, and loosing feeling in my legs, having to sit quikly before falling down. Today I feel stronger and walking more then I have in a months time. This Doctor has done more for me then any other. Im confident,whith how thourough this Doctor is, He would have been able to help me avoid the surgeries all together. Great Doctor, and his Nurse Anna, is certainly part of an obviously great experience

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Eldor Brish's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)