Ratings for Dr. Emiko Kanematsu

I highly recommend Emiko! I can't thank her enough for what she has done for me! When I first met her I had been trying for 3 years to fall pregnant and told by many specialists that IVF was my only option. After only seeing her for 4 months I became pregnant with my first little boy. When I wanted to have another and the doctors informed me again that this would be was impossible on my own, I again went to see her. Within 4 months I was pregnant again with my second little boy. She is extremely friendly and amazingly knowledgeable. She made me feel so comfortable and as though all of my dreams were possible. She combines western and eastern medicine to work her magic. I stumbled upon her and her clinic and I am so glad that I did! She has helped me to work miracles. When/if it's time for #3, I won't hesitate to visit her again. There is no one else like her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

For years I've seen many acupuncture doctors for fertility issues and spent a fortune on IVF treatment. Nothing seemed to work. A co-worker referred me to Dr. Emiko Kanematsu. Under her treatment, I finally got pregnant in few months. She has extremely intense knowledge about fertility issues. She combines Chinese medicine with Western concepts in her practice. Not only that, she supported me mentally throughout the entire journey. She always listens to my concern carefully and answers my questions promptly not only during the treatment but also when she is off. If its not her, i wouldn't have a healthy baby boy now! I truely thankful for her taking care of me and highly highly recommend Dr. Emiko Kanematsu.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Emiko was my accupuncture doctor before, during and after my second IVF. I was amazed by her knowledge about IVF process, individual approach not only to IVF specific treatment but to coocurring health issues that might or might not interfere with the IVF process. Her punctuality is amazing. Her willingness to accomodate your needs and schedule is beyond words. I am at my 9th week of pregnancy after 2nd IFV and 3 years of trying to get pregnant through a fertility clinic. I will recommend dr. Emico as an amazing doctor who could really help and support efforts of families trying to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Kanematsu is very friendly and knowledgeable. She has combined oriental medicine with western nutrition concepts in her practice. Besides my regular treatments, she suggested me to take supplements, follow proper diet and do exercises. She replies emails in a timely manner even during holidays. She gave me great support when I was panic with my health concerns. I felt like talking to a friend when I communicated with her. Her treatments were very helpful too. It seemed all my worries and stress went away; I felt light and relaxed after the sessions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Kanematsu has been incredibly supportive through my fertility journey. She is clearly knowledgeable, but what really sets her apart is her sincere commitment to support her patients. She take the time to do a thorough history assessment and continues to probe and research to come up with the strongest diagnosis. She always took the time to answer my questions during an appointment or even via email - no matter how silly the question may have seemed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Kanematsu and I can’t thank her enough for her support on helping me get pregnant and to sustain my pregnancy. Previous to seeing her, I was at a fertility clinic for two years and seen other acupuncturists, and did not see any positive results. With Dr. Kanematsu’s attention and treatment, including taking herbs, I ended up getting pregnant in a few months. What makes her stand out is that she truly cares about her patients, tries to understand the root causes in her diagnosis, is available through e-mail and provides explanations for her treatments. The clinic is clean and professional, and the herbs were in tea form which was easy to ingest. I understand the frustration of trying to conceive. Don’t give up! I would definitely recommend Dr. Kanematsu for her expertise.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

She is amazing doctor. So sincere. She is always there whenever you need and fixes any problem. She answers all your question and explain everything so that you are clear how the treatment will and what will be the outcome. When you leave the clinic, you are well treated and feel much better. I had chest pain and some sports injury. All my issue has now gone. I really appreciate her. She is someone you can totally rely on. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013