Ratings for Dr. Joe Van Der Westhuizen

Wish I could have him as a family DR. He is understanding easy to talk to an helpfull I would recomend home to all he is also great with kids

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Have not met a more approachable Emergency Dr. ever!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Joe was great when I went in to see him! I think his name might confuse people as he has the same last name as a few of the other doctors, (he's the really tall doctor!) but I would have no problem seeing him again or taking my kids to see him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Saw Dr. Joe in emergency, he took time to listen to me and my history and my concerns, was quick to get me a prescription and was extremely polite and kind. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Arrogant and rude. No time for anyone. Do not trust his knowledge. Hard to look at.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Worst ER doctor. Ever. Ever. It is scary that he is a physician and allowed to practice in an ER. As a health care professional, I would drive to RD rather than see him in the ER or clinic for anything more than a sore throat.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014