Ratings for Dr. Dane K. Hermansen

Dr. Hermansen is a very caring and knowledgable physician who helped save my life when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He talked me out of a surgery and into a radiation treatment that really helped keep a high quality of life. Radiation was successful and I'm greatful to him for his professional approach to a health problem that most other doctors I talked to were only concerned with the money. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Hermansen performed 2 Lithotripsy procedures on me for LARGE Kidney Stones. He is a caring and attentive surgeon who takes particular interest in each patient's specific needs. I would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

I found Dr. Hermansen to be very easy to talk with and he LISTENED to my concerns - not just the first 10 seconds. I am quick to recommend him to anyone. I am a 67 year old female and this is the first time I have been impressed to fill out one of these surveys for a doctor. He gets an A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Dane K. Hermansen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL