I can't even begin to explain how great of an experience i had here at Dr. Petros office. Everthing from the frienldy warm welcoming i recieved from his staff to the excellent caring service that the doctor provides. He is very caring doctor who listened to everything i had to say. Although he is a busy Dr. who sees many patients. He makes me feel as if i am his only one. A truley great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Doc spent time to listen and figure root of my elbow pain. One stem cell injection later, and I'm fully pain free. Ecstatic to say the least. Good riddance to all those steroid shots!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great doc. Very detailed. 1st tier bed side skills

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Super staff. Very knowledgeable and detailed doctor. I felt like Dr. Petros really tried to connect with me and understand more about me that just my chronically ailing knees. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I see great ratings about compassion, caring, etc. I have never reviewed anyone, but I was not treated very well from this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Allied Pain Institute delivers as promised. Great staff and doc.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Very compassionate and analytical doctor. Great office & staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. James Petros's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't even begin to explain how great of an experience i had here at Dr. Petros office. Everthing from the frienldy warm welcoming i recieved from his staff ..."

June 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://myalliedpain.com" to "http://myalliedpain.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "95030" to "95032". Address has been updated from "None" to "14777 Los Gatos Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14085288833".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc spent time to listen and figure root of my elbow pain. One stem cell injection later, and I'm fully pain free. Ecstatic to say the least. Good riddance to ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc. Very detailed. 1st tier bed side skills"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Takes time to learn the root of the problem. His diagnosis was right on. One injection later, I'm pain free!"

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy made plenty of money off me but did not help me at all. My attorney says he advertises with attorneys and my attorney says he believes this doctor take..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super smart and very caring. He gets my recommendation for best back doc in NorCal."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Petros is a scumbag. One of the most unethical people you will ever meet. Consistently over-utilizes and burdens the California W/C system as treating provider...."

September 21, 2014