Ratings for Dr. Shefali Tyagi

I had the best experience with dr . Shefali . She is a wonderful doctor who knows how to deal with patience . I trusted her throughout my pregnancy and she guided me to the very best . I Strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I had a very good experience with doctor Shefali, I consulted many doctors but she is the best, she is kind listens problem very carefully, she handles her patients very carefully.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I saw Ritus post and can sympathesise with her. I am seeing Dr. Shefali Tyagi since last few years and I also had a very complicated high risk pregnancy. Complications can happen during any pregnancy, to anybody, with any doctor, however reading Ritu's experience, I can only say that its only because of Dr. Shefali that she and her baby are fine today. Your friend doctors who said this was a case of Negligence, in this position would not have been able to manage with successful outcome. Its easy to say one thing, and actually be in this position. I would choose to look at her experience differently because of successful outcome.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I had a very bad experience with Dr Shefali as well as CloudNine Bellandur. I had C-section and was under observation as any other C-Sec case. Next day, when Dr. came for visit, I could not stand and became unconscious. My BP went low at 60/40. I had internal bleeding which seems to be due to Dr.'s negligence and carelessness and no duty Dr nor Dr Shefali came to know about it till next day. I had huge blood loss. Hb went down from 13 to 7. When spoke to Dr. about the reason, she said there can be multiple reasons for such complications (Many books written which describe this). She also said there could be a chance that it was pricked during first surgery. We checked with 2 of our friends who are Dr. by profession and also shared my discharge summary. They also said, its due to Dr.'s negligence and discharge summary shows I had poor medical history though I was completely healthy during my pregnancy and had normal delivery during 1st child. My complete experience with Dr. and Cloudnine can be read on my blog too : https://myexperiencewithcloudnine.blogspot.com/2018/02/we-were-very-excited-as-any-parent.html

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She is extremely knowledgeable n helpful. I have never seen such a humble Doctor with such experience. Madam, thank u for everything.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Very nice doctor she listens everything understands the situation and encouraging doctor

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Met Dr Shefali after consulting 3 doctors for PCOD. She was the first person who gave time to listen to my problem, considered which medicines I am allergic to and gave only one tablet. I was exhausted previously with so many medicines. She was able to treat PCOD...then helped me to conceive with a follicular scanning. She has complete knowledge what she does. She does not experiment on you. The entire journey from PCOD to post delivery consultation was made so easy for me... I really recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much doctor for being the Angel of our life. You enlightened our life when had lost all hopes.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Shefali Tyagi came as a blessing in our life. She guided us so well when we had almost lost hope for a baby. And today by the grace of God and Dr Shefali's sincere efforts we are blessed with twin baby boys. She is very patient and listens to and answers all our queries, respecting our views and emotions. She is unique and the best.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Shefali... She supported me from the beginning and gave me so much hope to get through such a hard time during my pregnancy and delivery. Needless to mention my level of anxiety and low confidence for my fifth pregnancy after four recurrent losses. She gave us so much confidence during all consultations. Her hand in surgery is excellent as she operated me for my D&C and delivery both. We are so glad we chose to take this journey with her...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Had pleasant experience for last few years. Knowledgeable, patient, polite and very good with treatment. Will highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016