Ratings for Dr. Christopher Brown

Happy New Year Chris and thank you for all the amazing hard work you did for my children. You are a wonderful professional with a great reputation and Inhighly recommend you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I recently had surgery for a deviated septum, adenoids, tonsils and uvula by Dr. Brown. He is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He is very knowledgable, professional and personable. He always always answered any questions or concerns very promptly no matter what time day or night. I can't say enough good things about him and my surgery he performed, all I can tell you is if you are looking for the best then look no further. Every doctor should strive to practice medicine the way he does. I feel great after healing up and would recommend the surgery to anyone who suffers from sleep apnea and most of all recommend Dr. Brown, he is at the top and sets the bar for excellence in medicine!! Sincerely, Melvin S.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Blessings to Dr Brown. A very kind and professional man. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Chris Brown is an excellent surgeon, he's operated on my nose twice now. First time was to correct a slightly deviated septum, sinus and turbinectomy. The second time was because I needed further work on my turbinates. As a long time sufferer with problems from over 20 years, the second surgery gave me immense relief. I understand that some other reviews say that he's arrogant, but I think he's just confident and sure, but he was also compassionate, all of which I think are good traits to have in a surgeon! The staff are really great too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great bedside manner. I had a botched nose surgery with another ENT. Dr. Brown showed me with his HD nose camera where the other doc had screwed up. He had a strong emphasis in making sure I knew all the risks associated with my tonsils, and did his best to help me make an informed decision on this semi-elective surgery - do I wait for it to sort itself out, or do I go through the pain or surgery but get rid of the problem? He made me aware of these risks and advised me well on it. He also gave me the option of another ENT who can do the surgery if I want it quicker. I feel like I have options and autonomy, and confident that my after surgery care will be excellent (my previous with a doctor located and consulting at Masada was terrible).

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I was recommended Chris Brown by a leading Ear Surgeon so I had complete faith in him from the beginning. He is well known as an extremely careful and excellent surgeon. I found Chris to be kind and gentle, and most approachable. He has such a calming voice, and is always careful not to hurt you. Chris performed FESS and corrected a deviated septum one year ago and I can honestly say that it changed my life. My constant facial pain disappeared, I can breathe through my nose, and have not had sinusitis since (I was averaging every three weeks!). Chris came shortly after the surgery and also the next morning. He was very reassuring pre op as I was very anxious. He was respectful at all times. I would thoroughly recommend Chris to anyone...an extremely nice person and very talented. Thank goodness for people like Chris.

Submitted August 15, 2017

By chance, I rang Dr Brown's office back in April 2015 and was able to get my daughter in to see him within a few weeks. My daughter was suffering from constant ear infections and as an affect of this, her hearing was minimal. Her Grommet surgery was scheduled for August of that year. Dr Brown was amazing the whole time and his calm yet informative nature was greatly appreciated. On our follow up appointment for the grommets, I pointed out that her Tonsils seemed enlarged and explained her sleeping patterns and heavy breathing. It was decided after discussion that although she was still quite young for this surgery, it was definitely needed. Her surgery was scheduled for August (again). The care taken by Dr Brown was again outstanding. He visited my daughter that afternoon after surgery to see how she was doing, and again the following morning. He also contacted us on the Saturday night to check how her recovery was going-this was so reassuring for us. His staff are amazing at reception. Everything to do with billing is clear and runs smoothly. I forgot to ask for a medical certificate after surgery and phoned the girls the next day asking for this. Within 30mins I had it emailed to me, along with a date for her follow appointment. I have had no hesitation in referring my friends to Dr Brown and will do so in the future.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Brown explained everything in simple to understand terms. Discussed my nose problems as well as a request from my dentist about an oral appliance for sleeping. I was very pleased. He was very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Excellent manners and procedure was perfect. My husband was very happy and wants to recommend Chris Browns services.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017