Ratings for Dr. Damian Micomonaco

very rude and did not use gloves not happy with this doctor at all ...disgusted really

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR. Great bedside... made me feel very relaxed and fully informed about Septoplasty procedure he did. I was very fortunate to draw this straw....because there are several ears nose and throat Specialists in the Sault...and i think he was the best one for ME....Great staff too BTW...thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Absolutely an amazing Dr. And equally amazing staff! My father was having chronic nose bleeds for over a month and after going to emergency at our hospital many times during the past two weeks only to go home and they start up again . Having stick clamps to cauterizing to packing over the past five days and told by some staff " ''tis the season buy humidifiers" which I did so I could do what ever necessary to relieve this pain and discomfort from my father.... the most heart breaking and discouraging thing is to know there isn't anything you can say or do to help the ones we love! Until our last night in the emerg when we saw the doctor and nurse on staff, although the problem wasn't solved just having that care was amazing! However we left there only to return and see the final doctor at emerg who really was the person to make the call and get my father into see this amazing doctor who was so compassionate and caring and was very happy to fix my fathers chronic nose bleeds even though he was extremely busy and was late in the evening he stayed to help him! I cannot express how thankful we are and extremely grateful not enough words to say how professional yet caring! So thank you doctor Micomonaco and staff!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Please call me. I have been trying to contact you since last week as my prescription was not sent to Fenlon's Pharmacy in Wawa. Gislaine Menard-Boulianne.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

The wait time was long however much worth the wait. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Wasn't wearing gloves while performing the exam, I had to ask him to put some on. Had to also ask him to disinfect the camera and numbing spray things, as he just set them back up. He was late, but that's to be expected. I was a little unimpressed with the lack of cleanliness and universal precautions, but overall he isn't a bad guy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Awesome doctor with good knowledge in his field !! Good luck doc 👍

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Accused us of lying, even though there were recorded instances from the hospital of our child with constant ear infections. Seen an ENT in Ottawa, and they agreed with us. Found the issue and remedies it. This doctor here is useless and rude

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Was so wonderful with my 3 year old. Didn't have too long of a wait after the referral, thankfully, now just waiting on the surgery date for end of June! Thank you to you and your amazing staff !

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Awesome Doctor !!! Very nice staff too !!! Worth the wait , although it was long.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016