Ratings for Dr. Damian Micomonaco

The wait time was long however much worth the wait. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Wasn't wearing gloves while performing the exam, I had to ask him to put some on. Had to also ask him to disinfect the camera and numbing spray things, as he just set them back up. He was late, but that's to be expected. I was a little unimpressed with the lack of cleanliness and universal precautions, but overall he isn't a bad guy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Awesome doctor with good knowledge in his field !! Good luck doc 👍

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Accused us of lying, even though there were recorded instances from the hospital of our child with constant ear infections. Seen an ENT in Ottawa, and they agreed with us. Found the issue and remedies it. This doctor here is useless and rude

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Was so wonderful with my 3 year old. Didn't have too long of a wait after the referral, thankfully, now just waiting on the surgery date for end of June! Thank you to you and your amazing staff !

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Awesome Doctor !!! Very nice staff too !!! Worth the wait , although it was long.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My condition was fairly urgent and there had been a mixup in the emergency department at the hospital. They requested Dr. Micomonaco see me and then assumed he did - but he hadn't. He seen me within a week and had me living a normal life within another week. I was on IV's with home health care and barely able to drive or walk. I was in and out of his office within an hour and 100% within a week...incredible

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

While the wait to see Dr. Micomonaco is long (as he is the only ENT available) it is well worth it.. He saved my life and sanity..by suspecting a very rare condition, that no other doctor would have and didn't pick up on.. He sent me to London immediately to a specialist and successful surgery followed shortly after that. If it hadn't been for him I would still be suffering and not knowing what was wrong with me.. THANKYOU!!!! His commitment to his profession and his knowledge are second to none!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

We waited in the waiting room for nearly 2 hours :( But when we did see the doctor he was fast, efficient, professional and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013