Ratings for Dr. Claudia Peters

I met Claudia in October 2002 it was and it took her leaving Queen's Health Services to get properly treated for severe ADHD. I was her patient until the summer of 2008 and she still hadn't properly treated me for severe ADHD. The lady has singlehandedly ruined my academic progress after high school. It took me four years to get a three year degree in biology. I have a 64 average in that degree. Then I tried to do engineering and have a 51 average in engineering. I had to quit after two full years in engineering because I was way too depressed to continue. My untreated severe ADHD led to my naively trying engineering - a program far too difficult for what I was capable of without the proper medication - which led to my becoming extremely depressed by December 2006 after just one semester in the engineering program. I have no academic future because of this 'doctor'.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014