Ratings for Dr. Melissa Luckensmeyer

We used Melissa for our second and third child. She was amazing. I cannot recommend her any more highly. She was very knowledgeable, and we had absolute confidence in her opinion. I have also never seen a medical practice run more on time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Melissa Luckensmeyer is amazing in every way! Friendly, knowledgeable and the best at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Kind, compassionate, sensible, careful and diligent, woman-focused fertility specialist. She always took time with us to discuss our options and remembered our story. Her rooms and staff are family-friendly, helpful and consistent. Highly recommend Dr Luck, completely accepting of our rainbow family, we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Highly recommend Dr Luckensmeyer, she is kind, professional and knows her stuff. Takes the time to listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Best gynaecologist in Brisbane. I have been a patient for years and have undergone fertility treatment and surgical procedures. Dr Luckensmeyer is extremely professional, thorough, personable and has none of the creep factor that I have encountered with other medical practicioners. She actively pursues the best outcomes for patients, not just medically, but also in relation to cost. The location is easy to get to with parking always available at St. Andrew’s just across the road. I love that her office is child friendly with a giant bathroom that fits a pram and has a permanent change bench, unlike the flimsy fold down ones most often encountered.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Cannot praise this doctor enough. Melissa helped me through my fertility journey for over a year well explaining all options and recommending a path that felt right for me. Now I highly recommend her as a a very caring and gentle obstetrician. There were a couple of rare occasions when prior appointments were running late, but generally she's the most punctual doctor I've met, and the staff at her practice is always so pleasant and helpful. Having met another doctor from the River City Obstetric Group, I can definitely say Melissa's level of human care and medical expertise is exceptional, when some of her colleagues are more like butchers.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

As a fertility Specialist, she is horrible. If you need to go down the path of assisted fertility treatment, this specialist is not for you .

Submitted September 1, 2017

Wonderful, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Really disappointed with my experience with this Dr. While I understand she may be good with other people, her standard or care and information she provided was very below average. Her bedside manner was terrible. I would strongly recommend making an appointment with another specialist after you see her to compare the difference in cost and what care should be provided that way you can make an informed decision. I found that she didn't individualized her approach. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Luckensmeyer has literally changed my life. After years of grappling with debilitating period pain and suspected endometriosis, I went through 4 different gynecologists over 8 years who failed to properly assess my symptoms or undertake a physical examination, and insisted on putting me on contraceptive pill after pill after pill. I was referred to Melissa who was incredibly thorough, undertook a series of examinations and after corrective, non-invasive surgery and the implantation of the Mirena, I honestly feel like a different person and my former symptoms no longer exist. Thank you Melissa for your incredible service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017