Ratings for Dr. Melissa Luckensmeyer

Wonderful, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Really disappointed with my experience with this Dr. While I understand she may be good with other people, her standard or care and information she provided was very below average. Her bedside manner was terrible. I would strongly recommend making an appointment with another specialist after you see her to compare the difference in cost and what care should be provided that way you can make an informed decision. I found that she didn't individualized her approach. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Luckensmeyer has literally changed my life. After years of grappling with debilitating period pain and suspected endometriosis, I went through 4 different gynecologists over 8 years who failed to properly assess my symptoms or undertake a physical examination, and insisted on putting me on contraceptive pill after pill after pill. I was referred to Melissa who was incredibly thorough, undertook a series of examinations and after corrective, non-invasive surgery and the implantation of the Mirena, I honestly feel like a different person and my former symptoms no longer exist. Thank you Melissa for your incredible service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Melissa has been there from the moment I started my fertility journey - and now will see me through the process of pregnancy. She always has time to answer questions and she has a very friendly nature. Developing trust is imperative when it comes to patient care and I feel like she does this wonderfully. Would highly recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Luckensmeyer was brilliant with me, I am so happy I found her and she helped me through two pregnancies. Would 100% recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had a bad experience with her pressuring induction from this doctor for my first pregnancy without a solid, valid reason. Felt it was more to cover her risk then to provide the care and birth plan I desired. Resulted in a traumatic labour and our baby in severe distress rewuuring resuscitation and intensive care stay

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Luckensmeyer has been my doctor for both my babies and she is wonderful. Kind, friendly, informative, always happy to listen to anything on my mind. I would always go back to Dr Luckensmeyer.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Not a pleasant experience with this doctor. Did not feel like my best interest was being looked after. Resulted in an unnecessary traumatic birth and unnecessary injury to baby. The brief conversation that followed the next day was more about her covering herself than how I was and how baby was.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Extremely happy with Dr Luckensmeyer. Support throughout management and birth from both practice staff and Melissa were faultless. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Very happy with Dr Luckensmeyer my pregnancy management and birth were great, highly recommend for knowledge and kind manner.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Physician's Mutual
State Farm
Sterling
Teamsters Or Other Unions
Wisconsin Educators' Association (Wea)