Ratings for Dr. Tina Bhandari

Best Doctor I have dealt with in emerg. I brought my 89 year old grandmother in last week and she was very professional and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Bhandari evaluated me when I was experiencing chest pains. I was quite stressed, as I'm very young and relatively healthy, so these symptoms were concerning. Dr. Bhandari was great to deal with in this situation. She was thorough in her assessment, had a very good bedside manner, and helped reassure me about the symptoms. She also did her best to move me through the tests in a timely manner and did her best to ensure my short stay in Emerg was comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Thank you Dr. Bhandari for saving my dad's life! You were so thorough and amazing! We are all so grateful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Poor bedside manner. Very harsh and almost rude! Not sympathetic at all to ones pain or disease.

Submitted July 6, 2014

She did not seem to care at all; misdiagnosed me after getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013