Ratings for Dr. Shirley Young

Dr. Young was able to find the problem with my eye after 10 years. Very knowledgeable and takes her time when checking your eye. I also like how she uses diagrams and analogies to help me understand knowledge about the eye. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Young is a excellent optometrist! After seeing several other optometrists, she was the first one to finally diagnose the problem I was experiencing. I have followed her to her new location. And although I tend to spend a long time waiting in her office to see her, I refuse to go to anyone else. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Yonge refused to give my daughter her prescription for contact lenses because she was not buying them from her! The College Of Optometrists Of Ontario told me she CAN'T do this. We are not going back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Young is knowledgeable in what she does. Was notified of her relocation. However the staff I believe try to be helpful. Maybe it is better now that the staff is more settle in.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She left her location without notifying any of her patients. No letter, nothing. Therefore, no respect.

Submitted September 17, 2016