Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

I have been seeing Dr Novac for a few years now , I have found her to be very kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She is just rude and impatient. As long as you knod your heard and agree with her she is caring and nice but if you say she doesn’t like to hear she loses it.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

the doctor helps with all your needs ...really cares for her patience...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Short waiting times, very friendly & helpful at private clinic. I also saw her at Appletree clinic and have no concerns.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The worst Romanian family doctor ever ..She has no heart .Is treating patients with no respect ,is always in rush , if you need a prescription she check in the computer if is due to prescribe meds otherwise you have to go back to swipe the card to make her more money .For blood work results she call you to say everything is good .I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS FAMILY DOCTOR TO ANYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS NOVAC ANCA ON 250 HARDING BOULRVARD RICHMOND HILL.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

The staff at Appletree are always very nice, but this doctor is the most rude, curt, smug and dismissive doctor I have ever had the misfortune and the embarrassment to meet. I went to Appletree to request a female doctor for a sensitive feminine issue. She clearly didn't listen to what I said evidenced by a repetition of the same questions, after I already answered her. The appointment was walk in, and there was no waiting time. I was out within 5 mins to my great relief and shattering disappointment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Rubbish doctor. Unthorough and cold. Steer clear of this one

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I have seen Dr. Novac for a few years & I have a lot of experience wtih doctors as a cancer survivor. She has been nothing but caring, kind, helpful, calm, reassuring, thorough and amazing. I know she reviews results in a thorough fashion & may be overly cautious in some people's estimation. I don't think she is trying to milk the system. I thought she is just taking every precaution. There have been many fatal outcomes from doctors who use the other approach, not investigating symptoms & letting situations become irreversible.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Novac for long time now. She is very knowledgeable and listens to your problem. I would recommend her to anyone. She moved to a new location and I like it. I read previous reviews and what I can say that I understand this service can't be provided over the phone including medications renewal.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Pleasant, caring and helpful doctor. She is willing to help. Very thorough, asking many questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017