Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

saw dr novac at appletree a few times, was great, followed her to her own office, however, now on her own, rude and rushed. receptionist is a complete dim witt. i need new rx, told I must go in, then plan to search for new dr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Staff - Oh my god! The doctor is very good but she keeps staff that has nothing to do with this profession

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Condescending, dismissive, and mean. She must have been a schoolyard bully. Never learned to relate to people in a mature , professional manner

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Following my visit to the so-called Dr. Anca Novac, I feel compelled to take the time to leave a negative review… This is the first time I am doing this. Nonetheless, I truly hope it would prevent people from going through such a negative experience. Originally, I am Romanian, as is this so-called doctor, and, since we just moved to Richmond Hill, I told myself: Why not support one of my fellow Romanians? THE WORST TEN MINUTES I HAVE EVER SPENT: DR. ANCA NOVAC FROM 250 HARDING BLVD., RICHMOND HILL TURNED OUT TO BE THE RUDEST, MOST DISMISSIVE, OBNOXIOUS, SELF-CENTERED AND GREEDY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!! I am in very good health, my purpose was just to have a new family doctor…. How disappointed and impolite she was when I did not agree to come back for follow-up appointments, meant just to swipe my health card, chat for 5 minutes and come back the following week… She lacks the most basic elements in her profession: care, patience and human skills! Additionally, her body language betrays her true self… Please do yourself a favor and AVOID DR. ANCA NOVAC!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Novac for a few years now , I have found her to be very kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She is just rude and impatient. As long as you knod your heard and agree with her she is caring and nice but if you say she doesn’t like to hear she loses it.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

the doctor helps with all your needs ...really cares for her patience...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Short waiting times, very friendly & helpful at private clinic. I also saw her at Appletree clinic and have no concerns.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The worst Romanian family doctor ever ..She has no heart .Is treating patients with no respect ,is always in rush , if you need a prescription she check in the computer if is due to prescribe meds otherwise you have to go back to swipe the card to make her more money .For blood work results she call you to say everything is good .I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS FAMILY DOCTOR TO ANYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS NOVAC ANCA ON 250 HARDING BOULRVARD RICHMOND HILL.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

The staff at Appletree are always very nice, but this doctor is the most rude, curt, smug and dismissive doctor I have ever had the misfortune and the embarrassment to meet. I went to Appletree to request a female doctor for a sensitive feminine issue. She clearly didn't listen to what I said evidenced by a repetition of the same questions, after I already answered her. The appointment was walk in, and there was no waiting time. I was out within 5 mins to my great relief and shattering disappointment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017