Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

The worst Romanian family doctor ever ..She has no heart .Is treating patients with no respect ,is always in rush , if you need a prescription she check in the computer if is due to prescribe meds otherwise you have to go back to swipe the card to make her more money .For blood work results she call you to say everything is good .I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS FAMILY DOCTOR TO ANYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS NOVAC ANCA ON 250 HARDING BOULRVARD RICHMOND HILL.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

The staff at Appletree are always very nice, but this doctor is the most rude, curt, smug and dismissive doctor I have ever had the misfortune and the embarrassment to meet. I went to Appletree to request a female doctor for a sensitive feminine issue. She clearly didn't listen to what I said evidenced by a repetition of the same questions, after I already answered her. The appointment was walk in, and there was no waiting time. I was out within 5 mins to my great relief and shattering disappointment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Rubbish doctor. Unthorough and cold. Steer clear of this one

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I have seen Dr. Novac for a few years & I have a lot of experience wtih doctors as a cancer survivor. She has been nothing but caring, kind, helpful, calm, reassuring, thorough and amazing. I know she reviews results in a thorough fashion & may be overly cautious in some people's estimation. I don't think she is trying to milk the system. I thought she is just taking every precaution. There have been many fatal outcomes from doctors who use the other approach, not investigating symptoms & letting situations become irreversible.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Novac for long time now. She is very knowledgeable and listens to your problem. I would recommend her to anyone. She moved to a new location and I like it. I read previous reviews and what I can say that I understand this service can't be provided over the phone including medications renewal.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Pleasant, caring and helpful doctor. She is willing to help. Very thorough, asking many questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Miss Novac is by far the worst so called Dr I have ever

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

VERY RUDE PHYSICIAN AND SELF-CENTRED. Thinks she knows everything. Not very helpful only wants to make money. I would not recommend her .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

RUDE. Anytime I call asking a question, I need to come in personally to see the Dr. Just wants to collect money and waste the patients time. People work and have other things going on and if a simple yes or no question cant be answered over the phone, what is the point of even having a receptionist? The Dr tells me my prescriptions have a refill and then next time I call the pharmacy they say they dont. Whats even worse is the receptionist HANGS UP when you ask a few more questions than she wants to answer. Very ridiculous and no wonder she's always free and accepting new patients. She cant even choose a good medical administrative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Honestly the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Rude, incompetent and heartless like numerous other reviews have correctly stated. Beyond that, she REFUSES to do her job. She will not help you, only waste your time for more bookings. You want a yes or no question? "Book an appointment". The most abuse of the medical system I have ever experienced. She is DESPERATE for money and will stop at nothing to make you come in for NOTHING. And good luck when you actually need help, she will not give it. I cannot express this more clearly. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THE WORST DOCTOR EVER

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016