Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

Miss Novac is by far the worst so called Dr I have ever

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

VERY RUDE PHYSICIAN AND SELF-CENTRED. Thinks she knows everything. Not very helpful only wants to make money. I would not recommend her .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

RUDE. Anytime I call asking a question, I need to come in personally to see the Dr. Just wants to collect money and waste the patients time. People work and have other things going on and if a simple yes or no question cant be answered over the phone, what is the point of even having a receptionist? The Dr tells me my prescriptions have a refill and then next time I call the pharmacy they say they dont. Whats even worse is the receptionist HANGS UP when you ask a few more questions than she wants to answer. Very ridiculous and no wonder she's always free and accepting new patients. She cant even choose a good medical administrative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Honestly the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Rude, incompetent and heartless like numerous other reviews have correctly stated. Beyond that, she REFUSES to do her job. She will not help you, only waste your time for more bookings. You want a yes or no question? "Book an appointment". The most abuse of the medical system I have ever experienced. She is DESPERATE for money and will stop at nothing to make you come in for NOTHING. And good luck when you actually need help, she will not give it. I cannot express this more clearly. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THE WORST DOCTOR EVER

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I am a new patient of Appletree Medical and not a patient of Dr Novac Anca. But for my thyroid complication I had to see a walk in Dr and accidentally met Dr Novac. Dr Novac's office called me one day that Dr Novac wants to follow up with me for the test result which is showing something wrong, I got so confused as I already discussed my reports with my endocrinologist, and he said all good. So I took a half day(non-paid) from my office to be there to discuss. The assistant asked me why I was there, and then Dr Novac came in the room for 10 seconds just to tell me that all my result is good. Totally shocked to see the abuse of the medical system, for just the sake of the billing they can do whatever!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Useless doctor. She is very heartless and never gives me time of day when I have a medical concern. She also misdiagnosed me

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Rude, incompetent, and heartless. Somebody posted below this comment and can not agree more. Maybe is better for her to change career or maybe the College of Physicians will do this job for her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The most caring and sweetest doctor I've ever had!! Would highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This doctor is terrible! I went to her with stomach pain after a BBQ from the previous night. My family doctor was away and I saw Apple tree medical was open so I went. The pain was a bit unbearable and would constantly come and go. I was hoping she would just prescribe me something to see if I would pass due to an upset stomach. She refused to prescribe me anything and instead asked me to do a urine sample?? I got better advice from the receptionist who reccomended I try Pepto bismol, some soup or prune juice. Bought Pepto bismol and voila! No more pain. Never I will see this lady I'll rather suffer !!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

a very pleasant human being and feel she is a good doctor i read the negative comments very unfair people should sign their negative rev.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016