You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

All i have gotten from this dr is a run around and referrals. seems she cannot do anything herself and if you break your leg are referred to a neurologist.....very unprofessional. Will place an IUD but when having issues, will not remove. Very rude and unwilling to help!!! Specialists are angry with her as she is time wasting. If she cant do anything maybe she should be reception instead of DR!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

For the last year Dr. Novac is our family doctor, and we are very pleased by her professionalism and knowledge. Also by the accessibility and her genuine interest.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Knowledgeable, caring and realistic doctor. She is always getting to the root of the problem and she tried to make me understand the reason why a testing is needed. She has an accent. But this is fine with me. I have also an accent. She was very effective in addressing my health problem and realistic in the same time. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Rude, incompetent, and heartless. I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not. Please do not put your health, or the health of your loved one's in this woman's hands. Incapable, or perhaps unwilling, to treat even the simplest of health issues. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I've been treated by Dr Novac a couple of times and had the most pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely interested in my well being.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Worst doctor ive ever encountered. She is incompetant and lacks social skills . After havint extensive back pains i visited her and was referred to dr stephen james who is to have a court date for misconduct and infecting various patients. Do not put your trust in this doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Knowledgeable, patient and very thorough doctor. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Very good doctor, realistic and knowledgeable. She definitely knows what she is doing. She is the family doctor for my entire family. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Anca Novac's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "a very pleasant human being and feel she is a good doctor i read the negative comments very unfair people should sign their negative rev."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "All i have gotten from this dr is a run around and referrals. seems she cannot do anything herself and if you break your leg are referred to a neurologist.....v..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the last year Dr. Novac is our family doctor, and we are very pleased by her professionalism and knowledge. Also by the accessibility and her genuine intere..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, caring and realistic doctor. She is always getting to the root of the problem and she tried to make me understand the reason why a testing is ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, incompetent, and heartless. I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not. Please do not put your health, or the health of your loved one's in this woman's han..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been treated by Dr Novac a couple of times and had the most pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely interested in my well ..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ive ever encountered. She is incompetant and lacks social skills . After havint extensive back pains i visited her and was referred to dr stephen j..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, patient and very thorough doctor. I would recommend her."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor, realistic and knowledgeable. She definitely knows what she is doing. She is the family doctor for my entire family. I definitely recommend h..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This was the worse Doctor I have ever seen. I was left with impression that she may lack the communications skills necessary to effectively assist patients."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor looks inexperienced in comes to handling patients. I visit the clinic as a walk-in patient and I told her that I am not feeling very well for the pa..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever! After telling her I was having trouble breathing with the mask over my mouth and nose she interrupted me with the reasons why I had to wear i..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I read these reviews before seeing doctor Novac and was extremely concerned. However, she is a great doc who gets to the point and is actually extremely polite...."

September 17, 2014