Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

Useless doctor. She is very heartless and never gives me time of day when I have a medical concern. She also misdiagnosed me

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Rude, incompetent, and heartless. Somebody posted below this comment and can not agree more. Maybe is better for her to change career or maybe the College of Physicians will do this job for her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The most caring and sweetest doctor I've ever had!! Would highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This doctor is terrible! I went to her with stomach pain after a BBQ from the previous night. My family doctor was away and I saw Apple tree medical was open so I went. The pain was a bit unbearable and would constantly come and go. I was hoping she would just prescribe me something to see if I would pass due to an upset stomach. She refused to prescribe me anything and instead asked me to do a urine sample?? I got better advice from the receptionist who reccomended I try Pepto bismol, some soup or prune juice. Bought Pepto bismol and voila! No more pain. Never I will see this lady I'll rather suffer !!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

a very pleasant human being and feel she is a good doctor i read the negative comments very unfair people should sign their negative rev.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

All i have gotten from this dr is a run around and referrals. seems she cannot do anything herself and if you break your leg are referred to a neurologist.....very unprofessional. Will place an IUD but when having issues, will not remove. Very rude and unwilling to help!!! Specialists are angry with her as she is time wasting. If she cant do anything maybe she should be reception instead of DR!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

For the last year Dr. Novac is our family doctor, and we are very pleased by her professionalism and knowledge. Also by the accessibility and her genuine interest.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Knowledgeable, caring and realistic doctor. She is always getting to the root of the problem and she tried to make me understand the reason why a testing is needed. She has an accent. But this is fine with me. I have also an accent. She was very effective in addressing my health problem and realistic in the same time. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Rude, incompetent, and heartless. I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not. Please do not put your health, or the health of your loved one's in this woman's hands. Incapable, or perhaps unwilling, to treat even the simplest of health issues. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I've been treated by Dr Novac a couple of times and had the most pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely interested in my well being.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015