You may also like

Rate Dr. Anca Novac

Dr. Anca Novac's Ratings

Knowledgeable, caring and realistic doctor. She is always getting to the root of the problem and she tried to make me understand the reason why a testing is needed. She has an accent. But this is fine with me. I have also an accent. She was very effective in addressing my health problem and realistic in the same time. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2889139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Rude, incompetent, and heartless. I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not. Please do not put your health, or the health of your loved one's in this woman's hands. Incapable, or perhaps unwilling, to treat even the simplest of health issues. Will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I've been treated by Dr Novac a couple of times and had the most pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable,
helpful and genuinely interested in my well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Worst doctor ive ever encountered. She is incompetant and lacks social skills . After havint extensive back pains i visited her and was referred to dr stephen james who is to have a court date for misconduct and infecting various patients. Do not put your trust in this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Knowledgeable, patient and very thorough doctor. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Very good doctor, realistic and knowledgeable. She definitely knows what she is doing.
She is the family doctor for my entire family. I definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2681366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

This was the worse Doctor I have ever seen. I was left with impression that she may lack the communications skills necessary to effectively assist patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2672148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

This doctor looks inexperienced in comes to handling patients. I visit the clinic as a walk-in patient and I told her that I am not feeling very well for the past 3 weeks and it seems that my condition is getting worse that's why I decided to see for a health care professional's advice. Then she end up telling me to just continue taking water and vitamins. I told her that I've been doing that for the past 3 weeks and its not helping at all. Then I also mentioned to her that a couple days ago I was doing my 12 hours shift in the hospital even if I feel that I have a fever. She asked me: "did you check your temperature at home?" I told her no because I don't have a thermometer at home. She responds: "then how did you know that you have a fever?" I told her, well I can feel it, I do know how I feel. So I end up going home instead and guess what? I had another fever that night.
Ugh..... this is the worst experience ever!!! Please do not consult this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Worst doctor ever! After telling her I was having trouble breathing with the mask over my mouth and nose she interrupted me with the reasons why I had to wear it. Seems she is more concern with herself than her patients. I could feel my throat starting close, which it was already inflamed and the feeling of having my mouth muffled caused me to have a panic attack...Well apparently she didn't know what was going on and rather than help me she walked out of the room. Talk about an incompetent doctor! I've been to the Appletree Clinic a few times and had to see her and every time I have to get a second opinion because Dr.Novac does not know the right diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2600339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I read these reviews before seeing doctor Novac and was extremely concerned. However, she is a great doc who gets to the point and is actually extremely polite. I had a typo on my blood test and she was apologetic and fixed the problem quickly! I found her extremely nice.. Her tone of voice might be why people think shes rude and unprofessional but honestly she was very caring ..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2540893].votes_count ]]