Ratings for Dr. G Gangdev

He is the worst psychiatrist EVER! I work in the health care industry and find him to very unhelpful. I have had depression and anxiety for a decade and I was referred by my GP to go and figure out a new med change, he told me to meditate and exercise. Prior to my appointment I had done some research on my own and asked if we could try a med and he agreed to putting me on it. Almost a year later I asked if he could fill out a referral form for a service for a treatment for depression and he said he did not fill out forms and if I wanted to try different treatment he was discharging me from his care, leaving me with out a Psychiatrist for support and to find a combination of meds that will help alleviate some of my symptoms while also doing other work on my self to feel better. I do not feel like he is in the loop with new medications and or other therapies to help patients and is certainly not very supportive or acceptive when a patient brings an idea to the table to try to better themselves.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. Great listener. Uses talk therapy to great effect. Has a way of flipping ingrained thought processes on their heads. Has helped me come to new levels of insight and self awareness. I have made great progress in dealing with anxiety, depression and forgiveness with the help of Dr. Gangdev.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015