Ratings for Dr. Adam Norris

Worth the wait for an appointment. They are hard to get, excellent doctor

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have recently gone through a horrible experience that affected my life, work, everything and dr. norris spent time with me, really helped me. Very grateful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am extremely disappointed with ability to see dr. Next to impossible to get same day appointment or any appointment . May 12 told not taking appointment until end of June.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Treats me like I am some sort of idiot and doesn't explain anything. Gave me a prescription, but no idea of how long I am supposed to take it. Rushes through every appointment I've had(3), doesn't appear to take depression seriously,told me it would take 6 months to a year for an endoscopy which everyone I know told me is not true :( Just wish he would take me seriously, as I only ever see a doctor when I know something is really wrong(maybe 2 or 3 years or more).

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff, wish he wasn't so busy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Staff is more involved with the well being of the patient than the doctor!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've seen dr Norris and his physician assistant and they are both extremely thorough and helpful. The wait was a bit long but that is honestly my only complaint/ very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

What he's unsure of he finds out. Thorough but quick.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I went to see Dr. Norris for the first and he was honestly one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He was very knowledgeable, passionate about what he does and made me feel very welcomed. I would recommend Dr. Norris to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

When we met him he seemed kind and reassuring. Then he showed how he really treats patients. He is Terrible, always rushing. Never wants to explain what is going on clearly and I often leave confused, feeling really sick and being told its nothing. That I should wait for it to go away in a week or so. Impossible to see him on the same day or within 2 months. Had me on omeoprazol for more than a year before I had to almost beg for a referral to a gastro specialist. He thinks Tylenol cures everything and that everything is just stress. His staff is rude and always rushing as well. Never take him as a family doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016